𖧵23

˚ ⠀ ⠀ ⊹ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ˚ ⠀

➹ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ➷

Third Person's P.O.V

"Kai is the culprit!" Chaeryeong shouted out loud once more, convinced and determined with her chosen vote for Hueningkai as a liar and culprit. "No no wait! Guys, it's not me!" The boy defended himself from all the accusations coming from his friends, as he aggressively moves from frustration. "You went the opposite direction and burned our school while the guard was looking for me?" "Well done arsonist." Soobin questioned Hueningkai separating with him whilst Ryujin sarcastically complimented his idea of burning their school.

"Guys- You know even how many times you beg for us to believe you, it won't happen anymore." Taehyun interrupted Hueningkai with an emotionless look. Now everyone was starting to agree with each other that Hueningkai is indeed the liar and the culprit. "I can't believe you even used a cheat code to save yourself!" Yeji added to show more proof of their accusations against him.

"I didn't know it's a cheat code!" Hueningkai tried to find a way to tell reasons for wearing the bracelet, yet no one was believing him. "Says the guy who always cheats on math tests and halli galli." Beomgyu exposed their friend for being a cheater of everything. Although he does cheat, Yuna felt that he is still sincere and loyal.

"Guys let's talk about this- Talk about what Yuna? He's already exposed! Kai's a cheater so he cheated the missions knowing that he burned our school!!" Yeji explained the hurtful truth in front of Yuna's face. "Guys seriously, it's not me! I didn't burn our school!!" A merciful help was crying out of Hueningkai, begging his friends to side on him which was the exact opposite of what was happening. Losing hope of gaining trust, he went towards Soobin and faced his serious stare.

The bond they have surely had an impact on Soobin right? That was inside Hueningkai's head. The only person he can convince besides Yuna was his trustworthy leader Soobin. "S-Soobin, we're brothers remember? You believe me right?? I-I believe you, you're not the culprit." Hueningkai was starting to cry, his voice was cracking and stuttering, still trying to be strong despite the judgment breaking him down.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

It was a scary sight to see Soobin not blinking for seconds as he deeply stares inside Hueningkai's soul. In those seconds of silence between them, the words that came out of his mouth lessened the hope for Hueningkai's survival. "I don't have a brother who cheats and lies." He said with a menacing tone which made Hueningkai weak on his knees.

The brother he knows that he can trust had turned his back to seek the truth, the truth that Hueningkai is the arsonist this whole time. "I vote for Kai Kamal Huening as the LIAR and CULPRIT." Soobin did not pave the way to let the poor boy breath as he emphasized those two words that petrified him. "How dare you betray me???" Hueningkai yelled at his leader that he loves the most, but now, the love he had turned into past tense that is very painful to hear.

"We vote for Hueningkai!" Everyone else followed Soobin as they all locked their votes for him, well everyone except Yuna. "I vote for Chaeryeong..." Yuna said with tears forming in her eyes, knowing that she could not defeat a pack hunting Hueningkai as their prey. "Tch! Pabo... Don't be stupid Yuna, ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER." Chaeryeong's emphasized words hurt Yuna deeply as she does not want to believe that her friend is the culprit.