We sit on a free space on the stands, joining the group with Johnny, Will, Emily and Tyler before I glance at the people on the basketball court to see them looking at me.

"Why are they looking at me?" I ask nervously

"Because Alex never brings girls here" Emily says with a yawn.

"And? That means they can stare me down?" I ask them

"I'd ignore them, it's what I do" Johnny tells me and I nod.

"Yo Emily!" A voice calls and I look back towards the courts to see I guess what I'm looking at is the 'leader' of their little... club?

In the uk, we call them roadmen, aka hooligans.

But I can't be quick to judge just because they are looking at me weirdly... right?

"What?" Emily grumbles

"Who's your friend?" He asks and I see Alex scrunch his fist and I put my hand over his and our fingers intertwine with each other's.

"Work work" Ryan shrieks

"Angelica" I sing instantly

"Work work" Ryan sings back

"Eliza" I sing

"And Peggy" Alex says and i laugh

"This is Alex's girlfriend" Emily says

"Girlfriend" he says still staring at me

"Get Frankie now fuck off" Emily snaps impatiently and i bite my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"Are you laughing at me gorgeous?" He asks threateningly

"Is that meant to be intimidating?" I ask him and he narrows his eyes before scoffing

"Ignore him El, he ain't worth your time" Alex tells me and i smile at him, he even manages to shorten my fake name.

"I'll be worth your time if you spend a night with me" he says walking up to me and my jaw drops and Ryan gasps.

"Get the fuck away from us Frankie before I kill you" Alex grumbles

"Calm down" Frankie says and i wince

Telling someone to calm down when they are angry is the worst thing you can say to someone.

Alex stands up and rushes towards him and Frankie backs away instantly. I rush after Alex and stand in front of him.

I'm not in the mood for any fights today.

"Darling" i say and he keeps glaring daggers at Frankie.

"Alex" I say... still nothing.

"Alexander" I snap and his eyes flicker down to mine, "don't start anything"

"See your girlfriend is even protecting me" Frankie says before I feel a slobbery kiss on my cheek and i let out a weird noise of shock and Alex begins to move to attack Frankie and I stop him.

"No" i say putting my hand on his chest and he looks at me, his heartbeat is going crazy, he must be really angry, "I can stick up for myself" i say before turning around and punching Frankie in the face.

"Get your wet crusty lips away from me" i hiss at him as he stares at me in shock on the floor, his hand over his nose and I hear a loud laugh erupt from... from the sky?

Jesus?

I look up to see a guy sat in a tree, sign a few other people, he's definitely a few years older than us.

"Hey lads" He says walking past Johnny, Ryan, Will and Tyler and they nod at him smiling.

"Ladies" he says walking last Emily and Ali and they blush

Who is this?

"What's up Ezra?" Alex asks him before they do that handshake hug thingy.

"Hey Alex, long time no see" he says before flinging an arm over his shoulder and the other one over my shoulder.

"Umm... who are you?" I ask him before moving his arm off my shoulder

"I'm Ezra, you just heard your boyfriend say my name" he says and i laugh

"Yeah... I did" I say with a chuckle and Alex chuckles lightly at me

"I'm... Ella" i say

"You sure about that?" He asks me, "it took you a while"

"Yes I'm sure" I tell him

"Well Ella, it's nice to meet you" he says offering his hand to me and i shake it.

"I'm having a little fancy dinner tomorrow night, your both invited. All of you are, except crusty lips down there" Ezra says and i laugh before looking down at Frankie who is still on the floor... bleeding.

"I hope to see you both there" he says, "get to know my boys girl"

I can't tell if he's just a cool person or if he's just creepy.

"I'll see you tomorrow bro" Ezra tells Alex and he nods.

"Princess" he says with a smirk and my jaw drops as he turns away from me as if he said nothing.

I watch him walk back up the steps and he pauses in front of Emily.

"Em" he says and she blushes, watching him as he walks away.

Hey guys! I'm so so so sorry about updating but now I'm back to normal because I'm caught up on the workload!

I'll be posting regular updates now and thanks for the continuous support!

Hope you all have a lovely day! 💙