We finally approach the top of the hill and find a place to park the car.

Margo doesn't waste any time before climbing out of the car and opening her arms like she's about to hug someone and spinning around. She begins taking in the scenery as the rest of us get out of the car.

"You seem to be getting close to her." Calum mumbles as he closes the car door. "Must be nice."

"What? Calum, Margo and I have always been close. We only got close because you asked me to talk to her." I look at him with confusion. "I don't know what you're on about."

"Yeah, I asked you to talk to her. Not fucking fall in-"

"Can the two of you not argue for one day? We don't have many of them left with her, and she seems to be having fun." Ashton groans as Mikey follows him, approaching us.

"It's not my fault Luke wrote a song for my girlfriend." Calum rolls his eyes, scoffing.

"I wrote it when we were kids!"

"Hey! Look at this!" Margo calls out, from the rocks. "This view is gorgeous!"

I turn on the camera and begin recording her as she walks back over to us.

"We can sit up there

"We can sit up there." She smiles, stopping in front of us. "That way, we have a perfect view of the sunset. Wait, why does it feel tense over here?"

"No reason, Luke just wanted to show you a song he wrote." Calum walks away and I look at Margo with wide eyes.

"Is that why you brought the guitar? We can go over there to be somewhere private." She smiles, her eyes glistening. "Only if you want to, of course. It's got a big rock that we can sit on."

"Alright, yeah. We'll be right back." I look to the other guys before grabbing my guitar.

"Oh, take your time." Calum forces a smile, causing me to groan internally. "We're in no rush."

He's acting like I can control my feelings. Or like he didn't literally play with her feelings. I just want her to be at peace and he wants her to be his, we're not the same.

I followed up to the rocks and sit down next to her as she watches me with a smile. "What's the song called?"

"It's called- uhm..." I reach up to scratch the back of my neck and she smiles.

"You're not seriously nervous, are you? We're so close and I've seen you sing so many times, Luke." She shoves me playfully and I nod.

"Yeah, but not like this. This is called, If You Love Her." I pull the guitar up onto my lap after handing her the camera. "I started writing it when we were younger, before we moved here. I finished it recently, and I wanted to play it for you before-"

"I get it, I'm excited to hear it." She whispers softly and I nod, plucking a few strings before clearing my throat.

My heart is beating so hard it could substitute for the drums.