26

"okay so when did this happe- AH WHAT THE FUCK!" felix yelled as he barged into his best friends dorm. jisung sat there, his hands in minhos hair as minho gently kissed, sucked, and licked jisungs neck.

"hyung everyone's here." jisung pouted as he pushed the boy off of him.

"ever heard of knocking?" minho asked as he turned around to face the group of boys.

"how was i supposed to know you're a vampire!" felix shouted, followed by a smirk.

the boys made their way into the dorm, making themselves comfortable. minho helped jisung hop off of the counter, making their way into the living room.

"we did it sungs. he's gone." felix smiled at his best friend.

"now we just have one problem." jisung sighed sadly to himself.

"what do you mean?" hyunjin questioned, narrowing his eyes at the younger.

"no, they won't be your problem for much longer. i'll wait until next week." minho smiled to himself.

"wait till next week to what?" jisung asked.

"to bring them down." minho smiled.

"what are you planning hyung?" changbin asked.

"well...i have a video of jisungs father trying to murder him. and i did a lot of digging. all the covered up sexual assault cases, all the tax fraud, all the dirty secrets behind that company. and you may say, 'minho, how will this work? they have money!' well, my dear friends, i have more money. the justice system is bullshit, all i have to do it pay them and i can make sure they're done for." minho smiled, leaning back.

"woah." hyunjin stared with wide eyes.

"you're a genius! how'd you get a video though?" felix added.

"that day, jisungs father came to visit him. i hid my phone in the kitchen to record them before i left to my room. once i couldn't take it anymore, i went out there and stopped him."

"wait what the fuck. you just...let him get hurt?" felix was now mad, the image of his best friend hurt popped up into his head.

"look, i still hated him at that point and it was the only way. the only way i could get solid evidence against his father. i restrained myself, telling myself i hate him. but eventually i couldn't take anymore. if you would've heard his screams...i was terrified. i had never been that scared in my entire life." minho cuddled into jisungs chest as he recalled the event.

"oh..." felix sighed.

"also, jisung! your family has covered up so many dating scandals for your brother. they were all with boys." minho jumped up as he remembered.

"w-what?" jisungs voice wavered as he spoke. "w-we need to get him out. now."

"why?" chan asked.

"because he's probably being tortured. the poor boy is only 15. we have to get hyunjae out of there!" jisung panicked as he stood up.

"jisung, let's be rational.." chan tried to calm jisung, failing.

"i CANT! WE DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE!"

"they're that bad?" hyunjin wondered to himself.

"you can't even imagine the things they could be doing to that boy right now." changbin confirmed.

"let's go. now." jisung demanded, grabbing his keys.

"changbin, take your boyfriends. minho and hyunjin, you're riding with me." jisung gave directions as they got into their cars.

jisung didn't waste any time speeding to his house. minho and hyunjin feared for their lives as jisung sped down the streets. as soon as he pulled up, he got out. he felt fearless. the five other boys were quick to follow.

jisung didn't waste any time knocking, instantly busting through the door. he marched in, looking around.

"jieun." he said as he walked up to his sister, who was in the living room.

"what fag?"

"wheres hyunjae?"

"why would i-"

"JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHERE HE IS!"

"i-in the basement with-" jisung didn't let her finish speaking as he ran to the basement door. he flung it open, the six boys running down the stairs. they heard yells and screams of pain.

"WHAT ARE YOU?" jisungs father yelled.

"s-straight!" hyunjae yelled in pain as he received another burn to his thighs.

"SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!"

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!" jisung yelled as he pushed his father away.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" jisungs father yelled.

jisung looked over to changbin, signaling him to take hyunjae to his car while he fought with the monster in front of him.

"you're fucking insane." jisung spat.

minho went behind sangook, wrapping his arm around his throat. he squeezed hard enough to just have him pass out. once he was out, he took jisungs hand and ran. they ran to their cars getting in.

the first thing jisung does it grab his brother. he ran his fingers through the boys hair as he sobbed into jisungs chest. jisung sat there, whispering sweet nothings into hyunjaes ear.

"let's go to my place, yeah? we can talk there." jisung smiled at his little brother as he turned to face the steering wheel.

jisung drove back to their dorm, this time going the speed limit. once they were inside and sat down, jisung decided it was time to talk to his brother.

"now, hyunjae. let's talk."

a/n: i remember the color you had. violet.