19

⚠️TW//S/A!!⚠️

"please stop. don't touch me."

"stop moving slut!"

"jaemin that hurts!"

"stay still. and stop crying."

"please stop!"

jaemin was on top of jisung, forcefully taking his clothes off. he was roughly leaving hickeys all over jisungs neck.

"if you don't like it then what's this?" jaemin asked, pointing to the tent in jisungs pants.

"get off me! please stop!"

"stop moving so i can put it in!" jaemin forcefully grabbed jisungs shoulders, violently shaking him. he slammed the boy into the bed roughly, shoving his length inside of him.

"please stop!" jisung sobbed and begged but jaemin only kept going.

"jisung?"

"jisung?"

"sungie wake up."

"wake..."

⚠️END TW⚠️
(a/n: i'm so sorry 🥺)

jisung shot up, sobbing and having trouble breathing.

"sungie? what happened bubs?"

"oh hyung..thank god it's you." jisung clung onto minho, sobbing into his chest.

"hey sungs, try to breathe for me okay?" minho softly rubbed circles into the boys back in attempt to calm him. "can you tell me what happened?"

"he-he was there...he was o-on m-me i-it was th-that n-night! h-h-hyung it w-was so horrible, oh my god! h-he was r-raping me!" jisung sobbed out into minhos chest, both boys holding each other tightly.

"oh my god....i'm sorry bubs...i'm sorry i can't do anything." minho gently gave the boy a light squeeze.

"it's fine, no one can do anything." jisung sat up, wiping his face.

"do you want me to make hot chocolate? we can invite everyone over if you want?" minho gently grabbed jisungs hand, intertwining their delicate fingers.

"yes please hyung..that sounds nice." jisung couldn't help the small smile that creeped its way onto his face.

"i'll go text the group chat and make hot chocolate for everyone." minho got up, looking back one more time just to make sure the boy would be okay. the kitchen had a perfect view of the living room, putting minho at ease seeing the boy.

shortly after, chan and changbin showed up. changbin was quick to attack his cousin with hugs while chan joined minho in the kitchen. after a couple minutes, felix and hyunjin busted into the dorm. they were quick to attack jisung with hugs and kisses, showering him in love.

"yah! none of that in my dorm." minho said from behind the counter.

"why? are you jealous?" felix teased minho.

"yes. yes i am." minho turned around, finishing making the hot chocolates.

"y-yah! are you two dating?" hyunjin shouted as he stood up.