Chapter 16 - Haunted past... Part 3

Start from the beginning

Your bro,
Blake."

(Y/N) Thoughts: (I hope he's ok...)

Meanwhile

Blake was training against several monsters with his sword and he's been getting better day by day.

Blake: Sorry to be away for so long      (Y/N)... but I need to protect you.

???: Which is why you must be killed here.

Blake turned to see his three friends right in front of him.

Blake: Well... it's you three.

Beth: Why are you still siding with that idiot! He's a demon that is nothing but a threat!

Blake: What he is, is a good person! He's been with me this whole time and not once but my life in danger! Heck he even saves me from danger!

Claire: Ok! For how long? How long do you think he can keep up this calm mood? He's going to snap eventually.

Blake: How long are you guys are going to treat him like this! He's still the same person!

Mike: He's nothing but a bad influence, look what he's done to you. Made you turn against your own kind.

Blake: *clenches fist* I don't give a damn about my kind if this is how they judge people!

Beth: Which is why... you must be put to an end.

Blake: You're really doing this?

Claire: We knew it would go this way.

Mike: So long... Blake.

Blake: Fine, *twist sword handle* bring it on...

Timeskip

It's been days since (Y/N) saw Blake. He began to worry that something has happened.

(Y/N): That's it where did you go Blake. *grabs gun and heads out*

(Y/N) looked around to see any signs of Blake until he heard some clashing sounds.

(Y/N): What is that? *looks to see Blake fighting Beth, Claire, and Mike*

(Y/N) Thoughts: (What's going on!?)

The three of them kept fighting until...

Claire: *stabs Blake's chest*

Beth: *punches Blake's spine so it breaks*

Blake: *falls to the ground and an arrow gets shot directly between his face*

Mike: It's for the best...

(Y/N): *looking in terror*

Beth: Let's head back and tell the town the first step is complete.

When the 3 of them left (Y/N) immediately rushed to Blake's side.

(Y/N): No, no, no! Blake!