They soon crowded you guys and you can’t help but to feel protective over your best friend since she’s not used to this kind of crowds. So you settled your hand that was on her shoulder on her waist and pulled her close to you. You can see flashes going around but you just looked at your best friend and smiled.

Once you looked up everyone is looking at you expectantly with their phones up, probably videotaping. You smiled shyly. “Sorry I missed that.” You said.

Everyone laughed and you felt your best friend’s arm wrapped itself behind your waist as well.

“They asked if she’s your girlfriend.” Cara said and smirked.

“W-we’re just fr-friends.” You stuttered and you looked at the floor bashfully blushing, you learned how to fake your blush, it wasn’t that hard for you because all you have to do is think of Lauren.

“Yeah, friends.” Cara said sarcastically while wiggling her eyebrows.

“Not girlfriends.” Shay said shaking her head.

“Yet!” Zac butted in.

“Stop.” Your best friend said, “We really are just friends.” She said emphasizing the word just.

Not even half an hour passed by you see big rob walking towards you.

“Hey, big.” you said and smiled. He waved at all of you and other harmonizers even took a photo with him as well. You took out your phone to take a video of what is happening and yell at them to say hi.

“Hiiii!” Everyone said but then your bestfriend kissed you cheek and smiled at the camera. You again looked flustered.

“What brought you here big?” Shay asked.

“I’m here to take you 6 to the tour bus, girls’ request.” He said.

“Alright.”  You said too excitedly.

“Awe guys! We’ll see you in there.” you all yell. Since you guys plan on being on the ground with other harmonizers during the concert.

As soon as you took a step on that bus, you see Camila running towards you and you can’t help but to open your arms to invite her for a hug.

“Y/N! You look incredible!” She said. She then get off you and looked at the rest of the people you entered with.

“Awe! Y/BFN! It’s nice to finally meet you!” Camila said, shaking her hand.

“It’s nice to finally meet you too.” Your bestfriend said shyly. Here’s the thing, your bestfriend is an actual harmonizer and she is a Normani girl, the dance moves and the sassiness got her whipped.

“Hey,” You hear that voice says; that same voice that does not fail to make you feel the stampede of horses in your belly.