{2K Follower Special}

Start from the beginning

Over the course of 7th and 8th grade I wrote fanfic for several fandoms and constantly improved my writing style. However, I'd noticed that the amount of profile traffic I was getting was slowing down significantly. At first I didn't know why and I just posted more often trying to combat that, but then I realized that Quotev itself was dying. I'd made a Wattpad a while back but I hadn't really posted anything on it until about 2018, where I was kind of forced to move from Quotev.

I found every reason in my head to complain about moving to Wattpad and constantly cursed Wattpad's name because, "It stole all my Quotev traffic and now I have to move here just to follow some stupid trend! What a pain in the ass!" Ironically now I love using Wattpad, though I'm sure when Wattpad dies and I have to move again I'll have that same mentality. I take a really long time to get used to change, but once I'm used to it I never wanna go back or introduce something new.

Anyways, I started posting oneshots here. A lot of the oneshot books I used to have are now deleted because they were absolute cringe {including BATIM, FNAF, and Danganronpa 2 oneshot books}, but there's obviously still some standing today. Just reading from the first oneshots to the most recent ones, there is a LOT of improvement, and I hope that I continue to improve. I'm not very good at writing novels just because I haven't really written thay many, but I hope one day I'll become great at writing novels. Though writing is just a hobby for me and I plan to become a chemist when I grow up, I would like to say I published at least one novel that I'm actually proud of.

Welp... that's basically the "history" of my writing. Just as a small side note, I don't really do it too often anymore but I sometimes add easter eggs in my writing that makes references to my OC Sammy or the stories she appeared in. I might bring her back one day too.

~~~

Now, here's some of the shit I think about during the day.

~~~

"Shuichi!! It's an emergency!!"

"What's wrong?!"

"I LOVE YOU!!! NOW HUG ME I NEED AN EMERGENCY HUG!!!"

"..."

~~~

"Ow!!!"

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, I just fell... for you."

~~~

"Shuichi you confuse me."

"What do you mean...?"

"Well normally I only like girls so why are you literally the hottest thing ever? Like shit dude."

~~~

"Shuichi appreciation time!"

"Wait, what-?"

~~~

"Shuichi, I think you might've accidentally took something of mine when you came to my house last week."

"Oh, I'm sorry!! What did I take, I'll give it b-"

"You took my heart. I hope you'll keep it and cherish it."

~~~

"Shuichi, you're a fucking liar."

"H-huh?!"

"You say you love me but I know you don't... YOU SUPER DUPER MEGA ULTRA OMEGA LOVE ME!!! NOW KISS ME!!!"

~~~

"Why are you T-posing, (Y/N)...?"

"To assert dominance. Now get on the fucking bed."

~~~

"Shuichi, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Well, if nobody is perfect, then why do you exist?"

~~~

Meep meep

Have a random edit of mine cuz this OC is really cute and he looks like a wholesome bean.

Meep merp

Also I started posting stuff on a reaaaaaaally obscure social media for short stories but I won't tell you what it is yet :)

Morp,,

Goodbye now creatures, I must return to the land of being gay as fuck for Shuichi's fine ass.