Cordelia

⚠️Trigger warning for: Eating Disorders

  You wake up to get ready for the first class of the day at the coven. You follow the same routine as you do every morning, waking up before your girlfriend Cordelia and roll out of bed, grabbing your clothes for the day at your closet before you headed to the bathroom to change.

  The first thing you always do after locking the door was check your weight. You have been dealing with eating disorders for a while now and you always weighed yourself every morning to monitor your progress, the lower the numbers read on the scale the better. You always felt so happy and proud of yourself seeing the numbers go down.

  You start to feel a little nervous because you had eaten more than you thought you would yesterday because Cordelia suprised you with lunch in the park and you had to eat enough so she wouldn't get suspicious. That made you anxious even though you worked out another hour on the elliptical than normal to burn the calories you had to eat, you still weren't sure what the number was going to look like today.

  You glance over at where your scale is placed and you suddenly become panicked, THE SCALE WAS GONE. You're worst nightmare had come true. You start going into a panic attack. You were sobbing and hyperventilating. You knees failed you and you fall down onto the floor.

  You hear a faint voice on the other side of the door but you were so panicked that you didn't notice it until it became louder. "y/n are you okay? Let me in" she said.

  You reached your hand up to unlock the door and Cordelia rushes in to comfort you. She asks, "Is it okay if I touch you?" You nodded so she held you in her arms while you cried.

  She says, "It's okay y/n you're safe, you're safe, just try to breathe." You tried to get yourself together for a minute and then once you'd calm down some she asked concerned, "What happened?"

  You answer, "It's nothing... it's just..." Cordelia asks, "Is it because I took away the scale?" You were shocked by her response and quickly sat up to get away from her touch. You asked, "What?" She replies, "You been losing a lot of weight recently and I hardly see you eat, so I figured I'd take away the scale in our bathroom so it doesn't trigger you."

You grow annoyed. "It's just a couple more pounds" you said. She sighed and replies, "I'm sorry that it scared you by me taking it away, I just want to help you get better and you know it's not just a few more pounds, you're just digging yourself in deeper and going to make yourself sicker."

You were frustrated and overwhelmed so you got up really fast and walked off. Cordelia says, "Y/n, please, I love you, I just want to help." You reply as your vision was getting blurry, "Just leave me alone." Then you blacked out.

You wake up laying on your bed with Cordelia crying and holding your hand. She was talking to Zoe saying, "I new something was off, I should've said something sooner."

Zoe reasurres her, "It's alright Cordelia." She looked at me and continues, "Look she's waking up."

Cordelia looks at you and smiles with tears in her eyes. She says and kisses the top of you're hand, "Oh thank god!" "I'm going to let you two have some space" Zoe says walking out of the room. Cordelia nods.

  I break down crying saying, "I'm sorry Delia. I'm really sorry, I can't help it." Cordelia replies stroking my hair, "We'll find a doctor." I say, "But..." She interrupts, "We'll find a doctor, I love you /y-n/ we'll get though this together."

  "I love you too Delia" I respond.

________________________________
A/N

Hello fellow humans😀

Word Count: 658