"you let your daughter get beat on by a pussy just to build some fuckin character?" Trippie said.

"I bet you've been wondering where he is. Once he went off with that girl, he got hit by a car. I won't say by who though" She smirked.

I could see Juice start to get a bit nervous, he hadn't even known the full extent of how crazy this bitch was.

"is he good?" Juice asked.

"Oh, they didn't do too much to him. He's alive..." Diamond's mom started to open the door a little more to let us in.

"that didn't answer my question" juice whispered as he followed Trippie and I inside.

Diamond Blake

"DIAMOND! DIAMOND LISTEN TO ME!"

I opened my eyes and saw Pearl, and Ally standing over me in a white room. Pearl was screaming for some reason and Ally had eyeliner dripping down her face, probably from tears.

I couldn't speak for some reason, I felt like I had something down my throat. The doctor came in and opened my mouth, he pulled out something and it looked like a damn tube. I started coughing loudly and gagging as he pulled it out. Once it was out, I looked at Pearl.

"can you be peaceful for one moment?" I said, jokingly.

"Everything's gonna be okay, Pearl. The doctor knows what's gonna happen..." Asia said as she put her arm around Pearl.

"is this a thing now?" I asked. Ally smiled and nodded.

"Between us, I think it's the cutest couple in the group. Besides J and I" Ally said as she leaned in.

Pearl and Asia laughed a bit. I heard a familiar screaming from down the hall. It was really scary, but enough to make me laugh.

"DIAMOND! BITCH! DIAMOND!"

"NIGGA SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE YOU GIVE SOMEONE A HEART ATTACK!" A higher voice responded.

"YALL BOTH NEEDA SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"SHUT UP, HERPES BOY!" Both of the previous voices yelled.

Instantly, I saw Coi, Kentrell, Ayleks, and Stokeley run in.

"BESTIE! ARE YOU ALRI-....ewwwww why you got so much blood on you?? Are you on your period?" Stokeley yelled.

"Pearl!" Kentrell shouted as he ran towards Pearl and hugged her.

Ayleks stared at me, in a weird way. She seemed kind of jealous of me.

"why the fuck did you bring me here? i don't wanna see this hoe!" Ayleks said.

"Nice to see your stank ass too, Ayleks" I smirked, sarcastically.

"Pearl. Are you okay?? Where's the chain I gave you?" Kentrell asked.

Pearl raised an eyebrow and picked up her purse, then she pulled out the expensive ass Cuban links he got her. Kentrell smiled a little before Pearl opened the window and threw them. We heard a smash and a car alarm go off when it hit.

"SO YOU FUCKIN WITH OTHER BITCHES NOW?" Pearl shouted.

"BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Kentrell yelled.

Pearl pulled out her phone and went on his Instagram. There was a video of him making out with another bitch on there.

"You thought I wouldn't see that shit? Two can play at that game, nigga!" Pearl yelled as she kissed Asia in front of Kentrell.

The Doctor smirked a little then walked out, I felt so bad for him. He really doesn't get paid enough to deal with us.

Ally and Stokeley sat down in the chairs across from the hospital bed and ate the food that they had provided for me.

"Don't hog all the damn food!" I said as I took a chip bag and ate with them too.

"Wait! Where's Jah?" Stokeley said.

Kentrell rolled his eyes and walked out before anyone could answer Ski. I looked at Ski and then at everyone else.

"where the hell is he?" I asked.

Everyone fell silent for a second. Pearl looked at Ally, then Ally looked at Asia, then Asia looked at Stokeley. He just flipped Asia off and rolled his eyes.

"he's...with your Mom...." Pearl said.

"Where?!" I yelled.

"We didn't want to tell you because we knew you'd be mad and want to go after him-" Asia said.

"THAT BITCH IS DANGEROUS! I NEED TO GO AFTER HIM!" I yelled as I tried to get out of the hospital bed.

"No! Diamond, you're still-" Pearl tried to tell me.

I felt something rip out of my arm violently, it was an IV. The table that happened to be holding my extracted blood was starting to tip over. Stokeley made a dive for it and caught two full bags, but the other one, which apparently was Pearl's blood which was going to be used for a blood transfusion, busted open and spilled on the floor.

"MY BALENCIAGA'S! NOOOOO!" Stokeley yelled.

He tried to stand up, but he slipped on all of the blood and the rest of the blood bags bursted open, covering us all in blood.

"WHAT THE FUCK, SKI?!" Asia yelled.

"DIAMOND! SIT THE FUCK DOWN NOW!" Pearl yelled, I instantly sat down because I knew that this wouldn't have happened if I didn't overreact.

"HOW THE HELL DO WE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO THE NURSE?!" Ally screamed.

"Miss Blake. You have a vis-..." The nurse walked in and saw us all covered in blood and the floors and walls splattered with it.

"umm..." Asia said.

"Ma'am! You have a visitor!" The nurse said.

I looked up and saw my visitor was a man, he seemed quite young. About in his 30's, he was also very handsome.

"Hello?" I said. "Who are you?"

"Wait...this isn't your father?" The Nurse asked.

"Father?! I don't have a-...." I took a closer look at the man, he looked like me in a sense. He had my eyes.

"Diamond...it's me" He said, with tears in his eyes.

"Dad?"