𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟒: 𝐄𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

Start from the beginning

Emilia POV

I woke up by the sounds of birds chirping and the sunlight gently caressing my cheek I got up and looked out the window, to see the colorful leaves falling down creating an autumn carpet.

After admiring the view for a few moments I went to do my morning routine and after I was done with it I got dressed in a green turtleneck sweater with some black high-waist pants and some black heels.

I opened the door to my room and was on my way to the Great hall for breakfast

I opened the door to my room and was on my way to the Great hall for breakfast. When I arrived there I sat down at the same place as last night, Severus was already there.

"Good morning!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Morning Emilia," Severus said "How'd you sleep?" he asked.

"I've slept great!" I answered as I was about to start eating, "What about you? How'd you sleep?" I asked him.

"Great, thank you for asking." He replied in a monotone voice, after breakfast we both went to the potions classroom before the students arrived, all the classes went smoothly, except for the first year's class.

As I was sitting in a chair near his desk, I heard the door burst one, showing a pretty dramatic and mad Snape.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class!" Snape said storming in, to be honest I have no idea if he was putting on a façade so that the students will be scared of him, or something happened outside of the potions room that made him so angry.

He was still talking to the students until I cleared my throat, then he realized I was there.

"Emilia, didn't see you there." he said looking at me emotionless.

"I noticed that," I responded with a cold tone, getting back to grading the prefects homeworks. Now except for that ~dramatic~ entrance from Severus and the fact that he didn't realize that I was in his class everything went smoothly, well as smoothly as it can go.

-Time skip (24th of December 1991 7:00 AM)

I woke up by the sound of an owl knocking with its beak on my window, I got closer to the window I recognized the owl, it was Nyx, our house owl.

When we bought her nobody knew what type of owl she was, because no one has ever seen such owl, she had emerald green eyes and while her body was pure white, her wings were a light shade of silver and the tip of her feathers had a bit of a golden color.

My dad bought her for 5 Galleons and after a bit of research we found out that Nyx was a star owl, they came from a distant family from Greece, and the legend says that the star owl, an owl created by the Greek Night Goddess Nyx (or in roman mythology Nox) so that she would have company in the night.

I opened the window and Nyx came in dropping a letter on the floor, I gave some treats that I packed with me before opening the letter.

Dear Emmy