author's note

—————
A/N:

hey!!! what's up (: how r u?

this story really happened bc i wanted a break from a wip i'm working on (pls it's so long i cba) (but i'm so invested) and i've recently watched the anime maid sama—yes, i know, i'm a little late to the party but we move! anyway, usui and misaki gave me major dramione vibes and i loved their relationship so wanted to have a go at an au.

things to know about this fic!

• as far as i know, cosplay cafes aren't really a thing in the uk. i've lived here my whole life and didn't know cosplay cafes were a thing until i watched the anime and i tried researching but couldn't find anything promising. so, for that sake alone, it'll be a cat cafe with a twist.
• voldemort died in the first war and the ministry were actually competent so there are some changes you'll notice and i'll explain over time.
• although this is a mostly fluff filled work, there'll be mentions of: harassment, drug misuse (weed) and mental health issues. the story won't focus much on either of those three things but i'll be sure to put a warning at the top of a chapter when anything like this is involved! i want this to be fluffy but i can't help but add a small sprinkle of angst.
• takes place in seventh year.
• based off the anime, not the manga as i have yet to read it (if anyone knows any websites where i can do that it would be greatly appreciated <3)
• draco with a lil ponytail/bun uwuwuwuwuu
• fuck jokers rowling we're unleashing the girls, gays and theys

anyway, i think that's all for now! i truly hope you enjoy the story. i'm not sure how long it's going to be (it started off as a one shot that wouldn't end) but i'm thinking roughly ten chapters, more or less? depending on how much more plot i want to add.

i hope you all enjoy the story! please let me know your thoughts in the comments (:

—————
DISCLAIMER:

i do not own anything related to the harry potter universe and, in this case, the maid sama mangas/anime. those belong to their rightful owners. however, there are some oc's that are mine. i do not profit off of this work nor do i intend to.