I guess I'm comfortable talking to him since I'm not so sure if I'll be seeing him again.

"Who knows? How can I be so sure?" He replied.

"No, but seriously, what's he like?" I asked seriously. I wouldn't want the guy to be a mean douche. Not that we'd end up together or anything.

"Don't worry, he isn't a mean douche," he said.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked embarrassedly.

"Yup," he said with a grin and I hid my face blushing.

*~*~*~*

About an hour later the car was entering through a gate. I was currently laughing from the jokes exchanged between us.

He got out and came and open the door for me. I got out with a grin on my face.

"Thank you... You haven't really told me your name," I said.

"Alexander," he replied.

"Well, thank you, Alexander. I wasn't in the greatest mood on my way here but thanks to you I feel better," I said.

"Glad to hear so," he replied.

"Well, it was nice meeting you. Maybe we'll meet again soon," I said.

"Sooner than you think," I heard him mutter quietly.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," he said moving to get my bags for me and handing them to a maid then quickly got into the car and drove away.

I turned around to look at the maid and saw that it was Lisa.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"The king and queen sent me to make sure that you're okay and to help you out with whatever you need," she explained.

I nodded and tried grabbing one of the bags but she stopped me saying that she'd do it.

She grabbed the bags and we walked in to be welcomed by a man- a butler perhaps from how he was dressed- and a woman.

"Your highness," the greeted bowing their heads.

"Hello," I greeted.

"We'll be taking you to the king and queen," the man said opening the door for me. They started walking and I followed them to a door where a guard was standing.

The man told him my name and he disappeared into the room and came back out a few seconds later and open the door for me.

I walked in and my eyes wandered around taking in the view before me. The floor was made of marble and the only thing in the room were two thrones on which the king and queen were sitting on.

"Your majesties," I greeted bowing my head which is something I learnt that you should too. Wouldn't want to get on the bad side of royalty.

"Welcome dear," the king said smiling at me. The queen on the other hand was eyeing me up and down before scowling.

That's when I remembered that what I was wearing wasn't exactly appropriate. I was in a pair of jeans and a tank top with a jacket on top of it.

Just then the doors opened on the guard came in and announced, "His highness, Prince Alexander."

Soon after the man who drove me here came from behind him dressed in clothes that a prince would wear.

I was about to yell out, "You!" but held it in as the king and queen were in the room.