Yui understood the message and carefully scooped up Aizawa and layed him down on the origami platform she made.

Sparing a glance at Izuku, she quickly took off.

(Play for immersion)

Izuku flipped his hand, the spiral ball facing the villains and the facility.

He looked at the villains with disgust and anger, and other emotions he hadn't shown in years.

"Know pain"

And with that he let the spiral ringed ball drop.

"Rasenringu"
______________________________________

Izuku floated down, looking for signs of any surviving villains. The plaza was gone. Reduced to atoms.

His eyes darted to the entrance. Everyone was there, even those he didn't see before. Yaoyorozu, Bakugo, Todoroki and thankfully Yui and Aizawa too.

He looked to his right, sensing a powerful presence.

He snapped his wrist, a wave of energy sending the attacker flying.

Or so he thought. The attacker- Nomu, grabbed Izuku's wrist and winded up a powerful punch.

"Asura path"

From Izuku's palm, a barrel extended. A blast which resembled a grenade erupted where the two stood.

Izuku quickly jumped out of the smoke and looked for any signs of the
Black beast.

The sound of clapping diverted his attention to the surviving villains.

Shigaraki, along with Kurogiri and a masked man, stood at the side, watching Izuku. The Nomu joined them soon after.

"What is your purpose for attacking us" Izuku asked calmly. Shigaraki grinned "we want to kill All Might" he said non-chalantly. Izuku rose an eyebrow "with what" Shigaraki waved his hands over Nomu. "Meet the anti symbol of peace. A biological human created for the sole purpose of destroying All Might. Code name: Nomu. He is the final boss"

He wave his hands over to Kurogiri "This is Kurogiri, our main way of transportation. I am Shigaraki Tomura. The leader of the League of villains"

Izuku mentally told himself to look into the organisation after all of this is over.

"And this.... masked man here is...." Shigaraki turned to look at the mask man, his hands violently chipping away at his own neck.

"Hey you! We all introduced ourselves. You are the only one who hasn't. What are you, a nameless hidden boss?! You are suspicious" Shigaraki sneered.

Izuku was expecting a really powerfull villain. Or someone with exceptional leadership prowess. What he wasn't expecting was a brat throwing tantrum over someone not saying their name.

"You do not need to know my identity. Just know that we all are working towards the same goal"

The masked man said. His expression hidden behind his mask. However, Izuku knew that this man was a force to be reckoned with. The energy being released from him was immense.

What Izuku couldn't understand was how this man could even see. His mask had no eye holes or even a ventilation system.

"Agh! NPC's like you irritate me. What ever. Hey you! You never told us your name!" Izuku rose a brow "wasn't intending to"