Chapter 6: Who Are You

Začít od začátku

"I haven't done that for ages.

"Liar. I saw you with a girl hanging on your arm at the bar that night."

"She was harassing me. But I was not interested."

"Oh really? How can a guy be uninterested when a girl throws herself at him?"

Because I was thinking about you that time, woman.

"Are you judging me again?"

She scoffed. Then, she laughed. "When was the last time you jerk off?"

"Shen Yue!"

He wanted to say - "the last time I jerked off was when we first met and you wore a pencil skirt!" But that never came out audibly.

"Why so shy? It's a known fact. Boys do that in private. So do girls." She laughed again when she could see him being bashful. "Who were you thinking about?"

You.

"Do you think about her?"

"Who?"

"The woman who walked out of your life. Your ex."

"How did you know?"

"Smart guess. So, I'm right. It must be painful." Suddenly, she felt her headache dissipating.

"It was. But I haven't thought much about her for years."

"Do you think you would have married her by now?"

He nodded. "I wanted to build a family with her and have kids. You look surprised. Do I not look like a family man?"

She felt embarassed. She was so used to analyzing people and her deductions were mostly accurate but still, some people amazed her.

"Would you want to have family, Yue?"

"Someday. Maybe. I don't have much luck. Guys don't stick around."

"Try me."

"I have already tried you." She smiled as she licked her lips.

Didi's face went red.

"In fact...I got an idea."

She leaned over and kissed him on his lips. Her hands started pulling down his pants. "What are you doing, Yue?"

"I want you to jerk yourself off. Watching me."

She stood up and took out her dress shirt, exposing her breasts and panty. He gulped.

"Yue...."

"Shut up. We need to get our minds off everything."

She sat down on the opposite armchair and spread her legs wide, where he could see her.

She pushed her panty down and put a finger in her pussy. She moaned as she pump her finger in and out. "I'm so wet, Didi."

He could not turn his gaze away. She looked so captivating. And sexy.

He gasped as she started to twirl on her nipples, pinching them as she moaned.

Didi held his shaft and started pumping.

"Yue, you're so sexy. Masturbate for me."

She slid her finger up and down her clit as she fingered herself. Pleasure was building up inside her as she rubbed on her swollen mound.

Didi was groaning as he pump his cock furiously.

"Didi, I'm dripping." She said, putting her fingers in her mouth and sucking the juices out.