The next thing to do was to book flights. I'd quit my job for a reason. To spend time with Tom. It all felt right. Like things were clicking into place. 

It was the next day and I was in a taxi on my way to Heathrow Airport on the phone to Tom's PA. 

"So he doesn't know I'm coming?" 

"No not a clue." 

I got on really well with Tom's PA. She was practically my best friend. After all when I did visit Tom I'd spend my time with her whilst he was filming. 

"Yay," I squealed. "Ok so I arrive in LA about 3pm. Can you send me a car. I want to surprise him at the house." 

"It's all sorted Y/N. Don't worry just have a safe flight." 

"Thank you so much. I'll see you soon," I said hanging up the phone. 

Tom had bought a house in LA considering he spent so much time there. So I didn't have to bring too much with me when I went. I already stuff there. I just brought some extra clothes and my chargers. 

The flight was 11 hours. I hated flying. It made my skin dry out and I always felt like crap afterwards. But it was better if I had Tom there. He always found someway to entertain me as I got bored quickly. However, he wasn't there to do that this time. 

Once we had landed I found the car that Tom's PA sent me and it took us to the house. I went in and dropped my suitcase in our room and sat on the sofa. It was 4pm here and Tom always called me at 5pm when he was on his way back from set. I was feeling a bit jet lagged and decided to take a nap on the sofa. I woke up about an hour later to Tom facetiming me. 

"Hiya darling." 

"Hi Tom, good day?" I smiled. 

It was taking everything in me not to tell him I was here waiting for him. 

"Yeah it was good. Tired though. Can't wait to go to bed." He stopped talking for a moment and looked puzzled. "Where are you darling?" 

"Oh, I'm just at a friends house," I brushed off his question. "How long until you get back from set?" 

"Erm about 20 minutes." 

I spent the next 20 minutes talking to him. Trying to hide my excitement. I looked out the window and saw Tom's car pull up. 

"I have to go Tommy. I'm getting tired. But I'll talk to you tomorrow ok? I love you." 

I saw him look down and sigh. I could tell he was upset. After all we barley got anytime to talk to each other. 

"Oh ok. I love you." 

I smiled and put down the phone. I was still sat in the living room when I heard him come through the front day. 

A few moments later he walked into the living room. Stopping in his tracks. Looking shocked. Looking at me intently. Not quite believing if I was real. 

"Surprise," I squealed before running over to him. 

I jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist. Before of us holding each other tighter than we ever had before. His sent instantly calmed me. I buried my face in the crook of his neck. Finally feeling safe again. 

"What... what are you doing here?" He whispered setting me down on the sofa. 

"Well. I finally decided to leave that dead end job of mine. So instead of sitting home alone sad and alone I thought I'd spend the time with you. You know because your life is so boring here with out me," I laughed. 

He suddenly cupped his hands to my face pulling me in for a deep kiss. It caught me off guard. But it was long over due. After the kiss he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. 

"I can't believe your here. You have no idea how much I missed you. I love you so much." He leaned backwards and looked confused. Cocking his head to one side. 

"Wait did you say you quit your job? Darling you didn't have to do that for me." 

"Believe me Tom I wanted to quit that dead end job. And here is where I'd rather be," I smiled. 

I yawned and leaned into his chest. He pulled me in close. Wrapping and arm around me. Not wanting to let me go. 

"I'm tired from the plane ride and jet lag in kicking in. Sorry I'm not more fun," I joked. 

Tom kissed the top of my head and started to stroke my hair. 

"All that matters to me is that your here darling," he muttered. 

I began falling asleep cuddled into Tom. Feeling safe. No longer feeling lonely. Quitting my job was the best decision I had every made. Knowing that no longer had to be far from Tom for long period of time made me happier. Happy that I could spend more time with the person I loved. Not feel so lonely anymore.