4. Letters

TW: Self harm

Dream was hugging George. He felt passion and love in this hug. George hugged Dream back. It was all Dream needed. Dream started sobbing. Soon they were crying together weeping there emotions out.

George noticed the scars on Dreams face. They were still bleeding and smudging his shirt. "What happened to you?" George looked worried. He wanted to know if Sam beat Dream. Sam wouldn't do that, right? Dream didn't answer. He was hugging George quietly. "What happened to you?" George asked more stern now. "I-I wanted to escape." Dream said stuttering and crying. George had never seen Dream cry. He had actually never seen Dream's face. He had piercing green eyes and a shirt features. His dirty blond hair complimented his whole look. But Dreams sniffing brought George to reality. He took a few moments to realize what Dream had said.

He pulled away from the hug. George quickly grabbed his shirt and ripped a long piece off. His shirt had shrunk but Dream could die of blood loss if this continued. He rapped the piece around Dreams head covering the scar. Dream was sobbing. George's heart broke hearing Dream cry. It usually him that was crying. When he was feeling down Dream would sing to him. It was nice to hear Dream sing. It calmed him down. George pulled Dream into a hug and started singing. Dream's crying stopped and with a raspy voice he started singing with George. George didn't want to leave Dream. He was there for George so he had to be there for Dream.

Dream and George pulled away slowly. George knew he couldn't stay forever but he wanted to. Dream tried to stop sniffling and wiped his tears away. He wanted to act though. George didn't know what to talk about so he started to look around Dreams room. There was an empty item frame on the wall. "What was there?" George asked trying to stop the awkward silence. Tears rose in Dreams eyes. "I-it was my c-clock, Tommy took it." Dream said trying to hide the pain in his voice. George couldn't stand seeing Dream like this. Dream was alway though and fearless. Now he was like a scared puppy.

"Why didn't Sam give you a new clock?" George asked sympathetically. "I tried but he said Tommy has to give it back." Dream was broken down. George saw the smashed paper plate with a smile on it. George picked it up. He gave the paper plate to Dream. " I'm such a baby for crying" Dream said. " No you are not, everyone cry's sometimes." "But the famous Dream isn't supposed to cry." George hugged Dream. "Have you read my letters?" Dream said. "What letters?" George asked wondering what Dream was talking about. Dream was on the verge of tears again. "Sam said he would give you the letters." Dream said with a panicky voice. "Shit" George mumble to himself. Dream started hitting himself. "I should have never trusted Sam, I should have never trusted Sam." Dream started repeating himself. Dream scared George. George was used to a very chill Dream. Seeing Dream go mental scared George. Dream realized that George hadn't seen the love letters. George didn't know Dreams feelings. Sam had done this, Sam should die, it was all Sams fault. George heard the lava rise behind him. "Times up George, you gotta-" before Sam could finish the sentence Dream jumped on Sam and started hitting, scratching kicking and hurting Sam. Sam quickly grabbed his sword and held it at Dream. Dream backed away. Dream was mumbling to himself. "Sam should die, it's his fault." on repeat. Sam quickly ran out of the room with George. Dream calmed down and sat on his bed.

George was terrified of Dream. He had never seen Dream go feral. But then the images of him sobbing and sounding so helpless came into his mind. He was now mad at Sam. "I don't know what's gotten into him lately." Sam said a little shook. "Can I have my letters please." George said coldly. Sam couldn't back out of this one. He had morals and knew that Dream had poured his heart into those letters. Sam nodded escorting George into his office. There were security cameras and George saw how Dream was sitting in the corner, ripping some paper into pieces. That was the Dream George knew. The Dream that calm and showing no emotion. "Here are the letters." Sam said snapping George into reality. George opened the first one. There were about 10 more in the pile but he wanted to read them one by one. It was just friendly letter telling George how things were going in the prison. Sam had took all the romantic ones away. Sam knew that if George saw them, he would want to break Dream out. So before George came Sam burnt them all. George was crying. He showed the letter into his pocket and exit Sams office.

They walked to the Door and Sam let George out. Outside there were bees roaming and chickens walking around. Dream saw non of this. George went home and opened the letter and read it over and over again. George wanted to only read the letter. He smiled on every little smiley face, little messed up hand writing and his goodbye.
—————————————-
(904 words)
Thanks for reading! Hope you have a great day, night or morning.