1

It was no secret in Oaksbrige High that I was a lesbian and also the fact that I was a heartless player sleeping with a different girl almost every day.

Like right now, in a locked empty classroom door during my free last period where I could be on my way home by now but here I am sucking Lia's breasts and fucking her with my fingers.

"More please!" She begs as I push her hard into the desk with her legs spread out, her skirt and lacy thong with her bra scattered on the floor at our feet.

I was thrusting my fingers inside of her as I sucked on her c cup breast alternating between the two.

I slip my fourth finger inside of her and then my thumb pulling back to watch her moan and throw her head back in pleasure.

"You like that, you little slut?" I say as she whimpers with my hand inside of her.

I bring my other hand down to her pussy which was dripping in her juices.

"My little slut" I say before pinching her clit and then pumping my hand inside of her.

She moans throwing her head back and arching her back as I continue to thrust my hand inside her while pinching her sensitive areas helping her reach her climax.

Not long after she comes into my hand and her body goes limp.

"Did you like that?" I ask holding onto her sweaty  exhausted body in my arms as she leans her forehead against mine.

"Y-Yes" she stutters breathing in shakily.

"Good" I say before going down on my knees infront of her aligning my head to her pussy.

I lean forward breathing her scent in before kissing the insides of her thighs as she slightly moans and squeezes her legs against my head.

I place my hands on the side of her hips  pushing her legs apart as I lick her juices on the sides of thighs on each side.

She moans and runs her hands through my head encouraging me to go further.

My lips find their way to her clit and I run my tongue up lightly teasing her.

"FUUUUUUCK!" she squeals as I place my mouth on her opening and suck her juices up.

I dig my nails in her hips hard making her whimper in pain as I continue to suck her dry.

She writhes and grinds on the desk as I pull her closer and place her legs on my shoulders to shove my tongue in.

Once in,  I continue to thrust my tongue inside of her going deeper and faster as my head is buried deep in her pussy my tongue desperate to reach her g spot.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She groans at the pleasure of my tongue inside her.

I trace my hands up to her hard tits taking them between my fingers and pulling on them as I continue to fuck her.

The room is filled with our moans and the scent as Lia comes once again on me.

I grin and pull my tongue out and lick her juices up clean before climbing my way up to her face as she smiles back at me with satisfaction.

"That was amazing!" She exclaims making me chuckle as she leans forward to capture my lips in a slow sensual kiss rubbing her tongue against my own.

The bell rings signaling the end of classes as we pull apart.

"Looks like this little party of ours has to come to end" I say as I help her stand and let her place her hands on my shoulders for support with my hands around her waist.

"Sadly. Thank you for that" she smiles as I let her go so she can pick her clothes up from the floor.

"No probs. You know where to find me if you need me" I tell her with a smirk as I turn around and walk out into the busy hallways and blending in with the crowd.