Let the Battle Begin

Here's a little taste of the book, hope you guys enjoy it.

Y/n p.o.v

I was running through the soft grass, the breeze flying through my hair and the sun shining brightly at the sky. I was dancing around like I've always done, and there he is again. The guy of my dreams, the guy I have never seen the face of. The guy that keeps coming and going with no warning. Why can't I just see his face, why can't the world just let me be with him already...

I ran towards him, hoping that I would finally see his face. I back hugged him, tightly. I could feel him smiling, he was turning around slowly. This was the day, the day I find out who my lover is.

'Y/N!!!' Jennie screamed over me as she woke me up from my dream. 'Damn it Jennie, I was about to find out who he was!' I yelled at her, throwing a pillow after her. 'Sorry to break it to you love, but you don't even know who this guy is. Plus, we have school in 1 hour, so get ready.' she answered me. I sighed and fell down on the bed again. I really didn't want to go to school right now...

Suddenly a pillow landed on my face, and I looked up at Jennie giggling before walking out of my room. 'I swear I'll get you back Jennie.' I yelled after her, only to her laughing. I shook my head and got out of bed.

I took a quick shower and put on some clothes. 

Outfit of the day

Outfit of the day

I went downstairs and saw the rest of the girls eating breakfast. 'Morning babes' I greeted them as I sat down beside Rosé. 'Morning sleepyhead.' Jisoo greeted back giggling. 'So do you guys know anything about this year....I mean it's our last year at the school..' I asked them. 'No, I've only heard some rumors, but I'll guess we'll find out when we get there...' Rosé answered.

We ate up and got in the cars, making our way to the school. We go to an "Idol school". Here we train to become better and work together. We also do shows for our fans here and there for promotion and stuff.

Not to brag but my group "Blackpink" is the most famous girl group here. We have a lot of other groups looking up to us, and we really appreciate the support we get from the other groups and of course our fans. They really are the best.

We parked the cars and walked into the school. As we were walking down the halls, we could hear people talking about us, and smiling. Some of the younger groups were fangirls/boys, and it was cute to see their reactions, especially the new groups here.

We walked into the big auditorium where the principal was going to tell us about the year. We found our place and looked at all the other last year groups. There were a lot of groups here. As we were sitting there waiting for the other groups and the teachers to come, I started thinking about the dream I have had for months now. I really wanted to find out who that guy is. I mean I'm the only single in our group...