"Enough!"

The growl came from Dean, but the words were formed from the older man. He stood with his son and jerked Dean away from where he was about to lunge before levelling his finger with me. His voice was low but powerful, a man used to barking orders and having no fear that they wouldn't be obeyed.

"You have just stumbled into a world of nightmares, girl! Do not taunt a wolf, let alone one who has lost his sons!"

"They are no more his than they are the bastard who took them!" I snarled back. My hand whipped out once more but before I could slash the stranger's finger from my face Lyon was there holding my fingers in his.

"For the last time I didn't know!" Dean snarled, his teeth were lengthening in his mouth, weird popping noises echoing around the room as his eyes burned brighter. The black pupil expanded before shrinking rapidly and shifted positions ever so slightly.

"But how come they did?! How did they know I had your child I never told anyone! But they knew! Who the fuck did you tell of that night?!"

Blank eyes drifted around the room. My questions fell on deaf ears as no one was quick to answer. At my back, Melinda was moving to sit in the discarded chair while Lyon continued to hold my hand in his. My fingers twisted to grip his and I held on tight enough something shifted beneath my grip. Yet he didn't pull away.

Dean straightened, his teeth snapping back to normal as he glowered from me to his father. His eyes danced, different shades fighting for dominance as he fell into thoughts. "It was five years ago..."

"Another notch on your belt that didn't matter? Something to brag about to the friends?" I scoffed, eyes rolling to the heavens. "How many other women are out there with your children?!"

"None!"

"And how the fuck would you know, Mister 'my-assistant-screens-all-calls'?!"

"Oh fuck you!" Dean roared back then, he sidestepped his father as I jerked away from Lyon and strode forward to meet him face on.

We collided while others pulled back, our chests pushed together as he glowered down while I snarled up at him. Hands tightening and clenching at my sides, I yearned to rip through his skin with my nails and leave him a scarred mess.

*All of it was because of him! How many more had lost children because of him!

"If only you could have kept it in your pants all would be good."

"Says the one that had been begging for it!"

"At least I can remember all I fucked and who I told them about! Can you? How many other one night fucks are out there with kids from you? How many have been stolen?!" Spittle was slapping his chin and chest as I hurled the abuse at him. "I think there is a term for you that is a man-fucking-whore!"

"Alyssa-."

The warning wasn't from Dean, instead it was one of the others in the room but they wouldn't get there in time as Dean's eyes had finally found a winner and were now burning amber with just a few specks of blue to peak through.

His hand lashed out, arching towards my neck but before he could cut into me with nails that had popped and extended into claws, my hand crashed against his. Bones creaked and blood kissed the air as his nails shredded my palm yet before pain assaulted me the world shifted.

*Running.

*They were racing through the forest. Eyes blurred and vision impaired. Everything hurt. Bones screamed, muscles bunched and cried out but they pushed on. Hands clasped together he pulled his sibling further. Just a little further.

*They screamed as something popped and one sibling fell to the earth. The ground sizzled around them as another bone snapped and his arm jumped at a weird angle.

*"Get up! Get up! Pwease! MOMMY!"

*"MOMMY!"

Voices were shouting around me. I was being dragged back. Hands were gripping mine; my name was called but the world was blank.

I sucked in a breath, pain flaring from my hand as my blood sloshed to the floor. Dean was being held back by the older man while Melinda and Lyon were crowded around me. My ears were ringing, eyes unfocused on the building I was in. Instead I was still trapped in that forest, the scent of the trees burning in my nostrils as I jerked away from them.

"Close," I whispered, my head falling back onto Lyon's shoulder as he held onto me from behind. Melinda was wrapping my hand int a cloth and the pressure of her touch stung further. "Close."

"Hush, Alyssa it's not deep you'll be ok."

"You fucking idiot," Lyon growled against my head and I shuddered. "What the hell were you thinking?!"

*Mommy!

The voice wailed through my mind and I jumped forward. Melinda fell to the floor as I surged away from them. Lining one side of the room, were floor to ceiling windows with a door. I lunged for it, my son's names forming on my lips as their cries echoed in my mind and seized my heart. Close they were close; I could feel it.

Breaking from the confines of the house, I surged into the open and ran.