Dreaming of the Past

Start from the beginning

Throwing the dress away, I stared down at a head of dark brown hair, highlighted by some lighter strands, like the bark of a tree. The sensation of teeth on my inner thigh was replaced by a tongue. I moaned softly, my hips fidgeting on the bed as he placed his hands on them to still them.

"Don't move," he whispered, lifting his head to once again captivating me with his gaze. I could only nod as he smiled that same smug smile and dragged his nails down my hips to my thighs and parted my legs more. The smile changed, as those wild stained ice eyes dropped from mine to watch as his fingers curled into my underwear and pulled...

A pillow slapped against my face just then and I gasped pushing it away as the devil between my legs began to lower his head.

"Wake up!"

Another pillow assaulted me as the man before me wavered out of focus. I groaned, twisting onto my side on the bed. A small figure bashed into my stomach. Their light laugh echoed around my ears as they flopped onto me, their elbows digging into my ribs.

"Mommy!"

Blinking wearily, I frowned at the lack of light seeping through my cream curtains and arched my neck to see the clock. What I saw had a deep sigh slipping from my lips, of course they'd wake before my alarm.

"Wake up!" both voices exclaimed as a pillow smacked my head. It ruffled my hair, splattering some into my eyes and I groaned. With a sudden movement, I flipped onto my back and sat up causing the body on my side to topple into my lap. Reaching out, I snagged hold of the other and pulled them close.

Even with the dim light snaking in from the hallway, I could make out their dark brown hair, littered with varying shades of lighter brown and even some blonde. Their faces scrunched up as I began my counter attack, my fingers lightly tickling their sides.

Both boys curled up, laughter bouncing around the room as their pudgy cheeks stood out. I leant down pressing my lips first to Ryan's hair and then to Damon's.

"What are my two boys doing up before the sun?" I quizzed, scooting back to rest against the headboard. My dream slowly seeped from my mind.

"I had a nightmawe!" Ryan explained, holding up his hand like school taught him. He seemed oddly happy to have had one. I smiled slightly watching Damon smack his brother's hand out of the air.

"I had to pee," Damon added, closing his eyes as he smiled.

"And did you?" I wondered, recalling how the younger boy had a bad habit of knowing he had to go to the bathroom but being too lazy to actually go to the bathroom.

"No."

Oh please don't let there be another accident, I pinched the bridge of my nose and slipped from the bed. Picking up Damon, I tucked him into my arm as much as I could. They were growing quickly. Soon, I wouldn't be able to hold them so easily.

"What have I told you about using the potty?" I asked as I made my way towards the bathroom.

Ryan trotted behind us, waddling slightly as he rubbed his eyes. I paused and reached out as he veered towards the wall. His head banged against the palm of my hand, instead of the wall and I patted his hair as he peered up at me with a sleepy smile.

"Go back to bed sweetie."

"I want a dwink," He protested. My lips twitched, fighting the urge to smile at the cute way he couldn't yet fully grasp pronouncing his 'r'.

"Mommy I gotta go," Damon whined into my neck.

Well, you should have gone when you woke up. I hushed him, stroking his hair gently as I motioned for Ryan to go into their room. "I'll bring you in one. Promise."