I glared at him before looking away. 

Darkar walked into the hall "stop molesting her, slave. She's more important to me than you could ever imagine. "

He floated over to me "once i have transformed the keeper of the dragon flame into Dark Echo, the spouse of the Shadow Phoenix, we will release the power of the relix together which i alone will possess. "

Then he took my gag off. 

I shook my head  "that will never happen, Darkar"

Darkar "Forgive me, my little Winx, but this isn't my dream. it's your nightmare"

I looked around panicking. 

He started to laugh before turning to his ugly shadow hounds "Shadows, i have task for you, and i think the Trix could be useful too" 

I whispered to myself "please, be careful, guys"

--

Darkar showed me a live video of the Trix attacked the Specialist's aircraft. 

I glared at Darkar "you're gonna need more than that to stop them, Darkar-"

Darkar "that is not my goal. "

I looked at him confused. 

Darkar "The Trix are distracting your friends for me."

He drove his thumb over my cheek " they are buying me time to turn you back into the Dark Echo. "

I shook my head "that will never happen, Darkar"

Darkar "but you've already witnessed what happens when a little spark of darkness touches your heart"

I shook my head, shocked "no no-"

Darkar nodded "Yes. my shadow clone has transferred a part of his darkness onto you when he hypnotized you"

--

Darkar "and now i will cast my darkness spell on your heart"

Me "my friends will stop you, Darkar, i promise you that"

Suddenly energy balls of pure darkness circled over my body. 

Darkar "soon you will be more than ready to stop then yourself. Here's the key to the greatest power of the relix. Dark Echo"

one by one a dark energy ball went through my chest to my heart. 

I gasped out in pain before feeling myself give in.