" Lorenzo get fucken mettheo to the hospital wing right fucking now "

He swiftly grabbed him making sure he was still breathing . Than he picked him up leaving the room fast please be ok mattheo . Draco still here I turned around to the son of a bitch wiping his hands on his shirt .

" what the fuck is wrong with you Draco do you know when to fucken stop ?!?
You could have killed him you fucken idiot "

" he should have known not to talk to you than "

" shut the fuck up with that Draco its been the same excuse for years you already burned it out . You said that for when you put Cedric in the hospital wing when he asked me out in 3rd year and for every other fucken guy who ever asked me out "

" well that's what happens when somebody fucks with what's mine "

What the fuck is actually wrong with him . What does he expect me to just bounce back to being in love with him ?!?

" what the fuck do you mean yours I'm not yours . Plus I thought you said we were over dumb fuck "

He looked at me dead on as he grabbed my jaw pulling me close to him .

" didn't I tell you we're done when I fucken say we are ? And I said we're back on "

" no no we're not "

" you don't understand do you "

" no I do but I'm not going to just get back with you I'm not that fucking stupid Draco "

" oh but you'd rather be know as the girl who fucks around with brothers ? You know everyone's talking about how you dumped Tom than went on to his older brother . But if you were with me I'd shut every one who even dares to look at you In anyway the fuck up "

What everyone knew they were brother and never bothered to tell me ?

" make up your fucking mind y/n still wanna be know as a whore continue fucking around with those pigs or if you want to save your reputation be with me . The Choice is yours but don't be fucking dumb about it because you choose them and it's done ."

Is - is he actually trying to help me or is this all just some selfish joke .

" stop fucking around your not trying to
' save me ' so stop faking"

" you really are just stupid aren't you every one said you were but I never had any real reason to believe them . but god you seem stupider than a potato I'm not faking anything "

There he goes again with the insults. Maybe he's not lying ? No I can't give in .

Fuck why is so hard making important decisions . I don't know if I could trust him again but he doesn't seem to be lying . I've known this selfish prick most of my life I'm pretty sure I'd know if he were lying .

I hope .

" fine you spoiled brat I'm with you but what exactly do you want in return? "

He stood up dusting him self and fixing his hair by running his hand through it . Damn it it's like I can't resist him or something but I guess that's how it's always been since we were kids . It seems that's what fate has chosen for us for him to run and me to chase .

But why make it entirely more difficult by adding in people?. Why add Tom and Theo maybe even Lorenzo . What's the point trying to understand I'll never know until the end of my fate .

" i don't want any guys grimy hands on you that's all "

He just proved my exact point in that fact I know when he's lying . I guess chasing him all these years are finally paying off .

" your lying and you know it wanna maybe tell me the actual truth it is that not apart of the deal ?"

He stood still not moving a inch other than his shallow breathing a few ragged sighs that existed his body .

" no I don't intend to it's either you take that as your truth or the deal is off "

" oh come on Draco what's so important that you can't tell me - "

" Don't you ever just shut the fuck up and stop asking so many questions "

Is he - why does he sound choked up .
I quickly scrabbled to my feet standing up but as I was going to take a step towards him .

" y/n just stop I know your tired of me acting like a dick all the time and I am as well at some points but I'll not just going to let you in easily so don't be stupid and think that I am . "

What kind of emotional roller coaster is this ?

" Draco I wasn't -"

" shut up and get ready there's a party tonight I'm sure you know about it I'll be back in an hour I'm going if your ready or not . Understand that ? Or do I have to drill it into your head ? "

" yea I guess "

" good "

And just like that I was alone in my dorm again . Why was he so intent on making sure I knew I don't fully know him ?

" oh and y/n don't think so hard about what I told you it doesn't matter because your never to speak of it again "

"But Draco"

He was already gone .
My feet stood in the same place as if it was nailed to the floor . What is going on why is my life spiraling down ?

Holy shit how could I forget about mattheo being a fucking RIDDLE .

_____________________________
Words: 1380

So this one is not that good but I wanted to publish this as a treat for you all cause of my irregular schedule . And yea I will probably post the next chapter in one or two days at best anyways So hope you liked this chapter ❤️