"Holy shit, you..." Rhys panted, watching the vixen lick her lips and bat her eyelashes at him. There was no doubt, Rhys thought, that this woman was different from the previous women he had fucked. 

"Did you enjoy it, sir?" she asked, collapsing on her butt to sit on the cold wooden floor while Rhys zipped himself up. He let out a laugh. 

"You bet I did." 

Antonia smiled and lied down on the floor on her back, the whole situation getting to her. She had never felt the urge to rest before with any of her boyfriends even after sex, but right now, she wanted nothing more than to close her eyes and be at peace. 

"Tired, I see." Rhys dropped to sit on his tiptoes and ran his finger along the side of her sweaty face. She was only dressed in her blue dress shirt, and completely naked under her abdomen. Her chest heaved with every breath she took, as one of her hands rested on her stomach and the other covered her eyes. 

"Let me take you home." Rhys offered, a bit shocked at his own decision. He had never offered anyone a ride home, heck, not even when his brother was drenching in the rain because his car broke down, so why now? 

"I'll be fine, I just need some...time..." she sighed and ran both of her hands through her hair. She could do with a ride back home, although, she was not sure if she wanted Rhys to give her that ride. He had already mentioned that it would be a strict dom-sub relationship, and giving a ride was considered a part of the vanilla courtship. 

"I don't want you passed out in any bus or station, besides," Rhys wiped the black smudged mascara from under her eye with his thumb, "you are a professor of my Academy. It's under my discretion to look after your well-being." 

"Oh but," Antonia grinned maliciously, "you are looking after my well-being, sir." 

Rhys laughed out loud and gave a light slap to one of her breasts, "I know." 

They shared a hearty laugh and at that moment, it was nothing like the relationship they had signed up for. It was something both of them had never experienced before, and as foreign as it seemed, neither of them would complain about it. 

:::: 

"Right here...yes." Antonia verified as Rhys pulled up at her door. Even after a lot of reassurance, Rhys had strongly insisted to drop her to her house. So, there they were, in his sleek Mercedes, in front of her apartment. 

"Thank you." she smiled and opened the door to the passenger seat, only to be stopped by a large and warm hand on her wrist. 

Another hand came to grab her by the side of her face and before she could even realize it, a pair of moist lips were on hers. Her eyes closed involuntarily and she leaned in, positioning her hands on his thighs to balance herself. There was no tongue, but the kiss was wholesome as it came. 

When they finally broke apart, neither of them said a word but they let their breaths speak, as if any sound would destroy the blissful serenity they were in. 

"Thank you for today," Antonia whispered, looking down where her hands rested on his thighs. He said nothing but ran his thumb across her lower lip. Somehow, they were more intimate now than they had been an hour ago. 

"My pleasure," he whispered back and rested his forehead against hers, making her breath hitch in her throat. 

Antonia wanted to try, to take a chance, to see if he was willing to treat her differently. She knew it was too early to have concrete feelings towards this man, but she just wanted to take the risk. 

"I was wondering..." she started, squeezing his thighs a little, "if you'd like to...to come inside for some tea." 

Rhys moved his forehead away, and she closed her eyes. Shit, she had messed up, hadn't she?

"I don't think," he trapped her chin between his forefinger and thumb and made her look at him, "I can control myself if I stay alone with you for another minute." 

Antonia narrowed her eyes seductively, watching his lips twist into a lopsided smirk. 

"However, it seems like, "he brushed his nose against hers, "I don't have to." 

Antonia grinned, all of her fear fading away and giving rise to toe-curling anticipation. She watched him unbuckle his seat-belt and get out of the car. She herself alighted the car and stood at her door, trying to fish out the key from her bag. Once she opened the door, she looked at Rhys. 

"After you, ma'am." he tilted his head towards the door and Antonia rolled her eyes, making way into her house with Rhys following at her heels. 

------