Then, they join in the song and also start singing along with Some Titans and humans entering the working area

Workers & Soldiers: "This, the song of sons and daughters. Hide the heart of who we are. Making peace to build a future, strong, united, working 'till we fall."

Nearby, a group of Titans, Quartz gems and humans are seen using hammers and are nailing a nail into what appears to be a large ship. Then every single worker and guard in the place starts singing along.

Robots, Workers, Gems & Guards: "Cold, the air and water flowing, heart, the land we call our home. Push to keep the dark from coming, feel the weight of what we owe. This, the song of sons and daughters. Hide, the heart of who we are. Making peace to build a future. Strong, united, working 'till we fall. And we all lift. And we're all adrift together! Together! Through the cold mist. 'Till we're lifeless, together! Together!"

Then, they hum the song again and it begins to end. Then some workers start cheering and others resume their work which they are all devoted to. The blue-eyed, Titan, named Julian walks around the area and he grabs his large blowtorch and welds to metal pieces together to repair the ship.

Julian: "Right! Here we go!"

He begins welding and another Titan is seen walking up onto the top and hammering the large nails into the ship, repairing it. Then, some humans are seen handing some Titans hammers and nails.

Human worker: "Here, take it!"

Titan worker: "Thanks!"

They keep working and a crusader part of the New-Templars paramilitary walks near Julian to see the work.

New-Templars crusader: "Looks nice, you really are devoted hm?"

Julian: "Well, anything to serve the Coalition."

New-Templars crusader: "Don't overwork yourself, lad. Everything must take a break."

Julian: "Relax sir, remember how we, Titans are always obsessed with working. Hell, one of ours managed to work by himself to build a 2 story building in just a few weeks."

New-Templars: "Yes but uh...remember those security guards yesterday? Overworked themselves a little too much they passed out. Look some humans like me are a little worried."

Julian: "You panic too much, loosen up. I promise it'll be ok."

He resumes working and more Titans are seen entering the factory through a lift that requires no cables, it moves via rockets underneath it.

Titan worker: "Alright, we're here."

They get out of the lift and a Titan worker named Hamilton walks out of it and his eyes start glowing bright purple as he's heading into a cave to search for gems that have been buried there. His task is simple. Find some gems that never got the chance to be created on the moon. Most gems were left in that cave after the Titan War, which was a conflict that took place centuries ago.

 Most gems were left in that cave after the Titan War, which was a conflict that took place centuries ago

Hamilton: "Right, let's get to work."

His eyes act as a flashlight, and he uses them to look around and see everything. He walks deeper into the mines and sees more Titans who are doing the same task as Hamilton. Search for gems that have been buried beneath Titan. As he goes deeper he spots some gemstones.

Hamilton: "Here you are. Let's get you out."

He grabs onto the gemstone and tugs on it and it falls out. The gem then starts hovering and then it forms into a Pearl. She falls onto the ground and she looks at Hamilton and screams.

Hamilton: "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! It's ok! Relax, the war's over. A peace treaty is in place little Pearl."

The Pearl tilts her head and she gets up and dusts herself off. She then looks around the dark mines.

Pearl: "How long has it been?"

Hamilton: "centuries, I'm afraid. If you have friends, I will find them in these mines for you. Please head up to the surface, more gems and Titans are waiting."

Pearl: "Thank you, sir."

She heads toward the surface alone and sees the Titans working with some nodding and waving at her. Once she makes it she looks around in shock and awe as she sees some humans, robots and Titans working hard together. She is then greeted by a human with a Christian cross on his cape and he's wearing a crusader helmet.

New-Templar employee: "Welcome to the new world. Welcome to the Coalition, a union where gems, humans, robots and titans alike all work together."

The Pearl smiles and she walks with the New Templar employee and they head to a small building where she will be given a new job, instructions and information. Back with Julian, he's still working hard. He hammers 3 nails into the large ship he's now working on repairing.

 More titans, gems, robots and humans are with him assisting him in this job

To be continued...