𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

Começar do início

"Very funny." I said sarcastically. "But seriously, maybe it's something good?" I said, trying to persuade the rest of the group to join in on something I didn't even know if I wanted to participate in.

"About time Z had a good idea." JJ said, lifting the anchor out of the water.

And with that snarky comment, I shoved him off the boat.

"Shit!" He yelled as he fell in.

The rest of the Pogues' laughed as I grinned.

JJ resurfaced and spit some water out, his hair sticking to his face, shooting knives at me with his piercing blue eyes.

"Payback, buddy." I said to him, cocking my head to the side.

He squinted at me, and then raised his eyebrows.

"At least help me out." He said with a fake pouting face.

"Fine. But only because you are so hopelessly helpless." I grinned as I kneeled down and stuck my arm out, ready for his hand to grab mine.

But instead, he wrapped both of his hands around my arm, and smiled.

Then I realized.

"JJ, no. JJ-" I was cut off when I was tugged into the water, head first.

I quickly swam back up and splashed JJ.

"You started it!" JJ yelled as he started to splash back.

"Me?" I yelled back, laughing.

"Yeah!"

We both continued splashing each other until I finally decided to jump onto him, dunking him under.

As soon as I dunked him, I tried to swim away.

He emerged a lot quicker than I thought he would.

"Oh no, you don't!" JJ grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him, my chest crashing into his.

I let out a quick Yelp at his playful touch, but my playfulness went away when I realized what I was up against.

Literally and figuratively.

My eyes snapped up to his. My mouth went ajar by the insanely close distance we were to each other.

He looked me up and down as his playful smile went away and a look of calmness rested on his face. His wet, blond hair sticking to the sides of his face, his blue eyes focusing on mine. And although the water we were in was freezing, the warmth of his body radiated onto my skin. His hand wrapped around my waist, pressing me against his warm chest.

My heart began to race.

God, was he hot.

I slowly blinked, snapping out of whatever trance he and his hot-ness had put me in.

I quickly pulled away, letting out a slight chuckle and pushing a strand of hair back behind my ear.

He continued looking at me, his mouth turning into a side grin.

It stayed quiet for a moment.

"Ok, let's go see wherever that key leads us too." I said, trying to distract everyone from whatever just happened.

I began swimming back to the boat, and climbed on, JJ following. John B and Pope had their eyes wide and a slight smirk on their faces in which they were trying to hide - and horribly failed, I might add. Kie had her eyebrows raised and turned her lips into a grin.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothing, let's just get to the motel." John B said, still failing at hiding his smile.