Cute/angsty Sleepy bois Moments

These are all just cute or angsty moments i came up with, so i will be updating this chapter A LOT

Tommy Calls Phil Dad (Before Adoption):

Phil POV

I wake up and walk to the kitchen, To get a glass of water. When i arrive i see Tommy sitting there, staring at the ground.

I walk closer, trying to see what he was staring at. When i got close enough Tommy jumped up with a yelp, Falling down as he does so.

TI: Dad you scared m- 

TI: I mean-

P: *Happy Father Figure noises*

TI: Your not mad?

P: No, I've been waiting for this moment since i first saw you!

TI: Oh...okay? I'm gonna go back to bed.

P: Okay! Love you son!

TI: Love you to dad- SHIT

Tommy And Techno Cuddles (A week into living with them):

Tommy POV

One thing i noticed ever since i moved in, was that Techno doesn't show much emotion. So when i got home with scratches on my face, you can imagine my surprise when he hugged me practically in tear's

After what felt like about an hour long hug, he picked me up and sat me on the couch. he sits next to me, still crying. He turns to face me, and starts hugging me again. 

I was scared to move, Techno is like 10 times stronger than me. And he was very..sadistic? I felt as if i would have my throat cut open is i try and escape his grip. 

So i just slowly relax onto his stomach, i'm practically on top of him at this point. After a bit i start to fall asleep.

Techno POV

I wake up the next morning to see Tommy sleeping on top of me, I remember taking my emotional control medicine...

Oh god, i probably freaked him out...

My thoughts come to an end when i feel him grip onto my shirt, signifying that he is waking up. He is so precious i can't.

But i do need to explain it to him. Since he will have to get used to it.

T: Hey Tommy, Are you okay?

TI: Yeah... w-what was yesterday about?

T: Well i have to take this emotional control medicine, since i'm bad with emotions. But for the first hour i'm just a total cry baby. So sorry about that....

TI: It's fine, your pretty comfortable

T: Is that a compliment?