-(Angsty Chapter pog?)-

TW: Self Harm 

Tommy POV

I must admit, I've been so much happier now. But something still tell's me....

Your not good enough

Your to skinny

Your to tall

Your to ugly

I can't make the voices go away.... 

I walk into the bathroom, trying to calm myself down. I look down at the sink to see a small razor. I think Phil uses it to cut his beard.

What if i?

I lightly slash my skin with the small blade, watching as the blood oozes out of my arm. It feel's...Good? 

I do it again, and again. Until i have small cut's all over my arm's. Shit.. i didn't really think this through.

I walk out, looking for a way to cover it all up. I go through the drawer's to see a hoodie that Phil got me. It should cover it up a bit. 

I also find some black finger-less gloves. Techno gave them to me, saying they will Look cool. 

After a put both on i get back in bed. Slowly drifting off into a peaceful slumber.....

*The next day at  6:30 AM*

I wake up to feel my arms aching. Oh right...

I get up and walk down the stair's to see Tubbo talking with Techno and Wil. Phil is making breakfast. 

TI: Tubbo? What are you doing here?

B: Oh, i was waiting for you. I was gonna ask if you wanna go to the park. 

TI: Uh, okay let me change though!

B: Okay, i'll be waiting outside!

I walk back up the stair's, and put on a different hoodie. I also put on some jean's. I walk back down, waving as i walk past my new family. I walk out the door, seeing Tubbo waiting for me. 

We walk to the park, creating small talk as we go. After we get there, i notice that it is completely empty.

Weird, it's never empty.... Anyway Tubbo bring's me to a large tree. It's very pretty, as i sit down i can see the sun shining brightly.

After a while of talking, Tubbo start's messing with some leaves on the ground. So i repeat the gesture.

After a while we both just kinda zone out.....

i'm running out of ideas i might just do some cute moments then end it. So yah the rest is just gonna be cute moments between the Sleepy boi's. Requests are Helpful!