^(_-_(Meeting Tubbo)_-_)^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walk down stair's to see a table full of food. It look's like Thank's giving dinner. We sit down at the dining table and start eating. Well more they start eating, i'm not a big fan of food.

After a while of them eating and talking, i hear someone say:

P: Is something wrong with the food Tommy?

I look up to see Phil giving me an apologetic look. Not wanting to hurt his feeling's i say:

TI: No sir, i'm just not hungry.

P: Are you sure? Ms. Holland said you didn't have breakfast or lunch...

TI: Yes, i'm sure I-

W: Tommy.. Do you have an eating disorder..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TI: W-What! I do not! I'm just not hungry..

W: O-Okay i was just asking...

TI: It's okay, i'm sorry for yelling 

P: Okay Tommy, But i need you to eat something. 

TI: Okay, fine.

I take a bite of a croissant practically throwing up as i swallow it. I get out of my seat and walk up stair's to my room. I start to get into the bed as i hear Phil yelling from downstairs "Tommy you have school tomorrow with Techno and Wil!" 

Great.. I fucking hate school. It's just a ton of adult's paid minimum wage who don't give two flying fuck's about they're student's and because they don't have consequences because "We are old enough to take care of ourselves". 

And don't get me started on the student's, They are either fake nice or just an absolute bitch. The teacher's pet is always the worst, they can get away with anything! It's so annoying. 

Anyway i should go to sleep. Or tomorrow is gonna be even worse. 

*At 6 in the morning* 

I wake up and listen to see if anyone else is awake. Sadly no one is, and i don't want to wake them. So i grab my phone from the bedside table and watch youtube until i start to hear people getting up.

Phil knock's on my door and come's in to see if i'm awake.

P:Hey Tommy it's time to wake- Oh your already up! Anyway you should probably get dressed also breakfast is downstairs! 

T: Okay Da- I mean Phil!

P: *Excited dad noise's*

P: It's okay Tommy, you can call me dad if you like!

TI: I-I didn't call you Dad!

P: Of course

P: *Exit's the room*

That was awkward. Anyway let's get changed. I open the door and to my annoyance i see uniform's. I hate uniform's, it's so boring! You don't get to have any creativity!  Everyone just look's the same.