Ran answer lowly as she looks down at her cup sadly. Sonoko just look at her friend in front of her feeling sorry.

Back at the hospital, you were looking out the window while Conan lay in the bed both are thinking of the same thing which is where the bombs could possibly be fixed. Agasa is looking at his wristwatch.

Agasa : It'll be sunset in an hour and a half. All this about the explosion happening when it gets dark. It's the exact opposite of the skateboard I made.

Agasa said catching both you and Conan attention. The both of you turn to look at Agasa as he turns to look at Conan on the bed.

Agasa : It runs on solar power, so when it gets dark, it doesn't move anymore.

Conan : Sunlight....

Erena : Solar....

Erena & Conan : That's it!! I've got it! We've got it, professor!

You and Conan said as the both went to the phone on the bedside table dialling Megure phone number. You and Conan wait for the call to get through. The both of you also set each other bowtie into your teen voice.

Megure : Megure speaking.

Shinichi (C) : Inspector, it's Kudou and (L/N).

Megure : Oh! Kudou-kun! (L/N)-chan! I've been waiting for you!

Shinichi (C) : We've heard everything from Professor Agasa. The bombs are not hidden under the seats, on the luggage rack or under the carriages. They're between the rails.

Megure : Between the rails?!

Y/N (E) : Yes! The bombs are set so that if there's no light for a certain number of seconds, they will explode. When the trains pass over the bombs, the light is obstructed for a few seconds.

Shinichi (C) : A single carriage is 20 metres long, so in total 10 carriages are 200 metres. A speed of 60 kilometres per hour is equivalent to about 16.7 metres per second. At this rate, it takes about 12 seconds to travel 200 metres.

Y/N (E) : In other words, the time limit to prevent an explosion is exactly the time taken for the train to pass the bombs at 60 kilometres per hour. Therefore, please divert the trains on the Circular Line to a different track right away. Once they're off the Circular Line tracks, there will be no danger of an explosion.

Megure : Understood.

Megure then shut off the call. You guys then look at each other and stay there to wait for the news.

<TIME SKIP>

Conan : I see. That's great!

Conan said relief. You who also heard the news from Ayumi also heave a relief sigh as you fall on your back on the bed. Apparently, they manage to get all the trains on the Circular Line out of it. So, all the passenger and the workers on the trains are all safe.

Ayumi : Hey, Conan-kun, Erena-chan, was it you that found out where the bombs were?

Conan : No, Shinichi-niichan and (Y/N)-chan who figured it out! Actually, the bombs themselves haven't been found yet.

Conan said as he looks at you. Conan then said goodbye and cut the badge line.

Erena : I am glad they're alright....

You said once Conan put away the badge. Conan then lay himself on the bed pulling you to lay beside him.

Conan : Why? You sound like a mother just now, you know.

Erena : I don't mind being their second mother. I like them.

Conan look at you with an unreadable face while you just ignore him and snuggle closer to him since all of this bombing thing are making you tired. Seeing that you're getting sleepy, Conan pull you closer to him and told you to sleep.

Conan : Go ahead. It has been a long day today. And we don't even know if this case is closing or not. You need to charge back your energy.

Erena : Urm. Wake me up when Oji-san and Inspector Megure are back.

Conan : Okay. Rest.

You then close your eyes and after sometime, Conan and Agasa can hear a soft snore from you which mean that you're asleep.

Agasa : You guys would really make a wonderful couple....

Agasa said out of nowhere which catch Conan off guard as he blushes deep shade of red. He didn't say anything tho since he like the way it sound.

Conan : Couple eh.... I don't mind, I guess. In fact, I feel great hearing it.

Agasa : So Shinichi, will you tell Ran about your feeling? You know you need to do it someday, right?

Agasa ask. Conan then look at your sleeping face lovingly then stare out of the window.

Conan : Should I? I don't want to break Ran heart, but that is the only way for both of us not to feel hurt even more. I don't want to give Ran hope....

Conan thought. Agasa didn't push him to answer his previous question because he knew that Shinichi/Conan were deep in thought about this matter.

_______________________________________________________