"Look at them," Glenn said, disappointment clear in his voice, "Yeah, go on! Strip it clean," He shouted at the men.

"Generators need every drop of fuel they can get. Got no power without it." Dale explained as he walked on by. "Sorry, Glenn" He tapped Glenn on the shoulder before walking away, a canister full of gas in his hand.

"Thought I'd get to drive it at least a few more days," Glenn muttered to Rick and me. Yeah, me too, buddy. I smiled at him, wrapped my arm around him, or attempted to cause the height difference, and tried to bring light into this bleak situation.

"Maybe one day we can steal one!" I exclaimed, trying to sound optimistic. The truth is, if I were to find another one with at least a quarter tank, then it's mine. "Then we can both go for a joy ride" Glenn nodded at me and smiled slightly, liking the sound of my idea. I patted him on the shoulder and looked at Rick. "Would you like to join us on our joy ride?" He looked at me and smiled, his blue eyes darting to his feet. Hell, why not? The more, the merrier! It just adds one person to the list of people I'll terrify when I go all Fast and Furious!

"That sounds like it could be fun. No speed limits anymore." Rick laughed.

"This man is speaking my language." I chuckled, wondering if this man was a secret speed junkie like I am. I glanced behind me to find Shane but came up short, not seeing the burly man around the camp. I kept looking around, seeing Amy and Andrea hanging clothes with Lori. Now that didn't seem very appealing to me... I was never the type of girl to just stay home and play house; It was never really my calling, and it bored me stiff.

"Have you eaten yet?" Glenn asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts of trying to find something to do.

"No. Not yet." I answered, suddenly aware of my growling stomach.

"You really should get something to eat." He said to me, his eyes staying firmly on my face. I guess he's still embarrassed about yesterday. Glenn gently grabbed the top of my arm, dragging me over to the low burning fire and instructing me to sit. I obliged and watched as he served me a bowl of beans and a slice of bread. I happily took the bowl and bread from him, taking a big bite out of the bread. The way I was eating would put Goku to shame as I started to shovel the food into my mouth. Glenn laughed from beside me, his eyes glued to me intently.

"What?" I asked with a mouth full of beans. He shook his head and shifted his weight from one leg to the other. And just like that, I was done with the beans in record time. My stomach still felt empty, but this was something, and something is better than nothing.

"You must have been hungry." He laughed, "That bowl was only in your hands for a few seconds before you practically swallowed it all." I blushed, slightly embarrassed by my caveman-like behavior, and wiped my mouth with my sleeve.

"Haven't eaten properly since I've been on the road," I explained. Glenn nodded at me and chuckled again, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He opened his mouth to say something but was immediately cut off by the sound of a vehicle approaching. I turned and saw Shane in a jeep with the doors removed.

"Water's here, y'all," He announced as he climbed out of the Jeep. "Just a reminder to boil before use." I looked at Glenn and smiled, telling him I'd be right back and approaching Shane. Shane looked at me, his eyes following my every movement. I finally reached him and smiled, my eyes darting to the canisters in the back.

"Should've woken me up to go with you," I told him, my eyes finally meeting his intimidating brown ones. He leaned against the Jeep, a smile playing on his lips, but his gaze briefly shot toward Rick and Lori. Shane is lucky that Rick's a man! Men are notoriously famous for being unobservant. But again, not my business, not my problem. Let Shane figure it out for himself; he's a big boy.