No, she didn't sleep in the jumper, she changed into a shirt and pyjama trousers when she did.
But she didn't have many items of clothing, at all. She wore her pretty red jumper, and a pair of jeans. She luckily had two pairs — one pair of light blue high-waisted trousers, and one dark blue low-waisted flared trousers.

She also wore a pair of black Doc Martens, they were quite worn out, but they were unbelievably comfy.

After around a minute or two, she too, crawled out of the cupboard, closing the small door behind her, before entering the kitchen. She walked into see her uncle Vernon sitting at the round table, her aunt   Petunia with her hands over her cousin Dudley's eyes, guiding him to the thirty-something presents around the living room.

She scoffed at the sight, before joining her brother in the kitchen, helping him dish out breakfast.

"Hurry up, bring my coffee you!" Demanded uncle Vernon, to which Harry responded with, "Yes uncle Vernon."
Lily simply mimicked him, repeating his words in a squeakier tone. Harry laughed lightly at his sister, before bringing their uncle his food.

Lily then brought him his coffee, trying to keep in a laugh at the little piece of bacon stuck on his moustache.

Once she made it over to Harry, she whispered a joke to the boy, making the two chuckle.

If it wasn't for Lily, his time in the Dursley's care would be extremely boring.
She was always pulling a prank, she always found a way to make a joke about something, and she always found a way to make him laugh.

She most definitely had the best sense of humour out of the two, possible the best humour in the entire household.
He always wondered how she did it, hoe she always found something to laugh at, or how she made something that was rather sad, seem funny.

"How many are there?" Asked Dudley aggressively. The boy had over thirty presents sitting in-front of him, yet to him it still wasn't enough, somehow.

"Thirty-six. Counted them myself," answered Vernon, proudly. Although, he wasn't expecting the answer he received from his son.
"Thirty-six? But last year- last year I had thirty-seven!" Exclaimed the boy, while the Potter sibling threw daggers at him for being so ungrateful.

"Is he that thick, that he doesn't see that some of the presents in front of him are almost half the size of him? Bloody bimbo," said Lily, quietly, leaning closer to her brother. He stifled a laugh, while nodding softly.

The boy kept complaining, until aunt Petunia manages to calm him down, by letting him know the five were going to the zoo later on, and that he was going to get two new presents there.

Of course, Lily and Harry were appalled by the boys behaviour. Never once had they ever even received a present, let alone thirty-six of them.

•••

THE POTTER'S WALKED out of the front door, and towards the Dursley's car, quickly followed by their uncle Vernon.
Before the two could get past the front door, Vernon slammed it shut, causing both their heads to rapidly turn to him.

"Now, you listen to me, you two. Any.. funny business, any at-all, and neither of you will have any meals, for a week." The man stated, before pointing to Lily.
"Especially you, young lady." He said cheekily, before opening the door once more, allowing the two to get in, before they drove their way to the Zoo.

•••

THE FIVE WERE STOOD in-front of the home of a large snake, which was peacefully sleeping, its head turned away from them.

Dudley, of course began demanding that his parents 'make it move'.
"Make it move!" He exclaimed, banging his hand on the large wall of glass that was behind the bannister, protecting the snake.
"He's asleep!" Exclaimed Harry, elbowing the boy slightly.

Dudley was beginning to get fed up, as the snake wouldn't budge.
"If he had any common sense, he'd realise that snakes have to sleep too, the bimbo."
Lily whispered to Harry. That was always her nickname for Dudley.
To her, that's exactly what he was. A bimbo. She had never liked the boy, and she was beyond certain she never would, and neither would her brother. Not one bit.

Vernon huffed, before knocking on the window, thrice, attempting to wake the snake, but of course he did not succeed.
"He's boring," Dudley huffed, before following his mother and father to look at some of the other animals.

"Sorry about him," started Harry. "He doesn't know what it's like, lying there, day after day." As he spoke, the snake began to lift its head, turning to the two, before sending them a wink.
"Can you... hear me?" Asked a astounded Harry, while his sister looked between the two with wide eyes.

Surprised by his ability to somehow talk to snakes, he began speaking once more. "Did you live in the jungle? Was it nice there? Do you miss your family?" He asked, although the snake then turned to the 'Bred In Captivity' sign, the two siblings following his actions.

"Oh, that's us too, we didn't know our parents-" he spoke but was interrupted, when Dudley noticed the Snake had finally moved, he ran over to the two, shouting, "Look! The snake! It's moving!"
While shoving Lily and Harry out of the way, onto the floor.

He pressed his hand against the window, while Harry and Lily glared at the boy.
Suddenly, the window disappeared, resulting in Dudley falling into the snake's 'home', landing right in the water.
The boy was soaked, but Lily and Harry found it hilariously funny.

The two couldn't stop themselves from laughing at their cousins state. The boy was shivering from the cold, but the siblings didn't show remorse. Dudley had practically bullied them in their own 'home', made fun of them any chance he could get, and made their lives that bit more miserable.

Vernon sent a glare to the two, and the two stopped laughing, but Lily's smile never faltered.
This was one of the only times she got to have a real laugh, if it wasn't at something she it her brother had done or said.

Although, once the five had gotten home, Dudley wrapped in a towel, shivering uncontrollably, the siblings were chucked in the cupboard under the stairs, once more.

A/n- What do you think of this chapter? I'm sorry it's a little long, but I hope you liked it.
Harry and Lily will be going to Hogwarts soon, don't worry. I won't keep you waiting too long.
Ily!
- Sophie