Idk what to call this

They told the others how they were cool now :)

"Oh my god finally,ITS BEEN FOREVER"Emma exaggerated "Good thing you guys are cool,should've seen Normans face"Nat said."yeah he was such a sad boi"Adam came out of nowhere."Oh shut it!"Norman hissed. "Normans being clingy"Don said."Can't blame him it's been 2 months"Gilda said.Ray tried to push Norman away from his just for Norman to come back to him."Class it's about to start,Norman you gotta let go"Liam told him "Nah I'm good"Norman said.

"well Ray how you going to do it?"Anna asked him "I don't know honestly but,I would've been fine to go another months without him"Ray said purposely.Normans eyes shot up "I wouldn't be fine at all"Norman said.
"Alright but Norman you have to let go we have class"Ray said trying to push him off from him but wouldn't budge.

"you can cling onto me for how long you want after school"Ray said with a sigh."Okay"Norman let go happily. "You must really like Ray"Emma said "No I don't"Norman said and they were all confused."Cause I love him"Norman said as he gave a Ray a quick kiss "Well I'm going to class now"Norman said and walked away with his friends.

"What a good boyfriend you have"Nat said "He's not my boyfriend"Ray corrected him "He's not but,you guys act like if you were together"Nat said as he was confused."You guys should just get together already"Don told him "And you should just get with Adam already"Ray told Don."I don't even like Adam?!"Don lied.

"Plus we aren't even friends"Don added as he rolled his eyes."Okay whatever you say Don"Gilda said "Don we see the way you look at him"Anna told him and he flushed red."I don't know what you're saying?!"Don acted clueless "Don Cmon just tell us!"Ray did with his puppy eyes.Everyone's eyes widen when they saw him "Ugh fine yes I do like him!"Don was quite embarrassed to say that.

"Yes!"Ray cheered "How you do that?" Emma asked him "Well besides that we need to get some people together"Emma said."Bye"Ray said and walked away from them.

"SHIT WERE GONNA BE LATE!"Nat yelled..

After school~

Everyone was talking "Ooo look your boyfriend is coming"Anna told Ray "Blah blah blah"Ray said "BOO!"Norman scared him.Ray flinched,he then slapped Norman "Norman don't ducking scare me like that!"Ray yelled at him."Ouch you slapped me"Norman said dramatically.

Adam and Liam were behind Norman, they looked at Don "Why are you guys looking at me?!"Don said "You know exactly why were looking at you"Ray told him "Anyways Don want to hang out later?"Gilda said purposely putting her arm around him."Sure why not"Don responded clueless of what she's trying to do.

"Tch"A noise was heard,Gilda saw Adams look "Well Don can we talk in private?"Gilda asked him "Okay sure" Don agreed to it.

When it was just them~

"Don I think Adam likes you too!"Gilda told him "Why you say that?"Don asked him "Because when I wrapped my hand around you he did a look like he was pissed"Gilda explained "Oh is that all"Don said "Nah I just brought you here just to pretend I confessed to you"Gilda told him."Oh so you're saying we have to do what Emma and Ray did?"Don asked "Exactly"Gilda said and Don agreed to the plan.

When they got back to the group~

"What's up with you guys?"Nat asked them,'okay time to put on the act' Don thought."What do you mean?"Don asked "you guys are hiding something tell us!"Emma said "Okay I guess it's ready to tell you guys"Don told them."Tell us what?"Ray asked "You tell them Gilda"Don told her "No you"She said back.

They went on like for a good minute before Gilda decided to finally tell them."Okay me and Don are dating" She finally said the lie.Everyone's eyes widen hearing that,"Oh congrats how long!!"Anna was happy for them.They looked at each other,they had to fake how long "Three months"Don answered.They looked at Ray and Emma's face,"So what you said earlier was a lie..?"Emma asked them.

Don had forgotten what he said earlier "Yeah.."Don answered,"Oh"Emma said as she was disappointed."You could've just told us and not lie to us"Ray said with no expression."We're sorry?"Gilda said "BULLSHIT"Emma yelled at them.Emma winked at them as saying they already knew.

"LOOK WERE SORRY"Gilda apologized "NO I HATE YOU DONT EVENT TALK TO ME!"Emma said as she was about to grab Rays arms to go. "WHAT DONT TOUCH ME NOT MY FAULT YOUR UPSET!"Ray yanked his hand away from her playing along."IF IM UPSET YOU ARE TOO SO YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ME!"Emma yelled at Ray.

They were all four fake arguing,Nat and Emma were trying to "break them up"

"This all happened because they lied..?" Norman said "Yeah whatever not like I care"Adam said "Look just because your crush got a girlfriend don't mean you have to be cocky about it"Liam told him and everything went quiet.They all looked at them "Why are you guys looking at us?"Norman asked them. "You like Don?!"Ray asked Adam.

"Where'd you get that idea from?"Adam said acting like they didn't just hear them.They all four started to laugh "We heard you dumbass"Nat said,"We honestly don't know what your talking about"Norman told them. "Okay no hugs or kisses for two months"Ray told him as he crossed his arms.

Norman eyes widen "Wait what no!"He said "No because you lied to me"Ray said starting to walk away.Norman look at Adam "No you can't tell them"He told Norman."But two months!!"Norman whined,"Fine I'll tell them"Adam said "Hey stop!"He yelled out for them "What is it?"Don asked him."Yes I like Don"Adam admit it,"Wow that was Faster than I thought"Anna said.

Norman,Liam and Adam were confused "What do you mean?"Liam asked "We were never together"Gilda said."Wait..what?!"Adam was embarrassed,"We were pretending to make you jealous cause I like you"Don said straight up."So that fight you had was..?"Norman was confused "It was a set up"Emma answered.

Don and Adam liked each other but Don said that it will be better if they got to know each other more first.

They were all talking before a car was coming there way.

CRASH

To be continue...