'Arguement/Fight'

Emma and Ray were at bye schools garden "Hey Ray do you like someone?"Emma asked him "No it's my first day here why would I?"Ray said while being confused."Do you like anyone?"Ray added "I-I uh no-"Emma stuttered and her face was red "Wow lying already damn"Ray said and rolled his eyes "Shut up Ray it's also my first day here!"Emma told him."Mhm but these uniforms are trash"Ray said out of nowhere "Yeah they are..they have horrible color taste"Emma said in disgust."Can we go back to my old school?"Ray asked her "No why?"Emma asked him "Because I like my old school better and plus the uniform is also better"Ray explained his reason. "That's because you've got used to ten school dumbass"Emma told him "Ooo yeah I mean I have been there since Pre-K"Ray said as he nodded."Anyways what do you think about that Norman guy?"Emma asked Ray "He's a weirdo and annoying"Ray replied and rolled his eyes."You don't think he's attractive?"Emma said "I mean yeah but I have no interest in him"Ray replied but,for some reason Ray felt butterflies in his stomach when Emma asked him that question."Well I guess he's attractive"Emma said sarcastically "Shut up so how Gilda?"Ray asked purposely,Emma face was slowly turning red "Shut up"Emma said and looked away from him."Aww is Emma mad"Ray said then laughed a little, "Shut up don't laugh you dumb bitch"Emma told him "Hey don't call me a dumb bitch,fucking whore"Ray said back "Don't call me a fucking whore you slut!"Emma said and pushed Ray a little."Don't call me a slut you fucker!"Ray said and pushed Emma,then they started to argue that lead to a fight "HEY WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING!"Someone yelled to get their attention, they both looked back and they saw a teacher coming their way."Why are you guys fighting on school grounds?!?!"The teacher told them "Principals office now!"The teacher demanded.Ray and Emma rolled their eyes,they then followed ten teacher to the principals office..

At the principals office

"So why are you two in here?"She asked them "It's a stupid reason"Ray told her "Watch your language"The principal told him "We're here for 'Fighting'"Emma responded to her "May I get your names?"She told "Emma"She told her "Dumbfuck"Ray added "Yup my name is Emma dumbfuck"Emma snickered "We don't say those things here what about you young man?"She asked Ray "My name is Ray the Whore"Ray told her and Emma started bursting out laughing.
"That's it get out of my office now!"The principal demanded "We didn't want to be here anyways"Ray told her,Emma and him both walked out the principals office laughing "She was so rude"Emma told him "Yeah we didn't even do a damn thing wrong for her to kick us out like that"Ray replied and rolled his eyes."Anyways should we go to class?"Emma asked Ray "Nah were probably like ten minutes late"Ray answered "Yeah your probably right" Emma said "Anyways what do you want to do now?"Ray asked Emma "Hmm let's just start arguing for no reason and let's see if we get send home cause I don't want to be here"Emma to Ray "Same but who starts it?"Ray asked "I will"Emma answered and they each had a smile on their faces.Few minutes pass,Emma and Ray were both 'arguing' that lead to them 'fighting', they were now putting hands on each other to make it look real.Students came out the classrooms when they heard yelling in the hallways and slaps/punches,someone grabbed Ray and another person grabbed Emma "YOU CANT HIT A GIRL!"A boy yelled at Ray "I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT"Ray yelled back at them "THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT" Emma yelled at Ray "DONT BLAME YOU STARTED IT"Ray yelled at Emma back.Everyone thought what was happening was real but really it was just planned out,then Gilda and the others came "Emma and Ray why are you guys fighting?!"Gilda said with a shocked face.Ray soon got out of the boys hand and went towards Emma, Emma did the same thing.She pushed the person that was holding her back and then they started to fight from there,Norman grabbed Ray off from Emma "Ray calm the fuck down"Norman told Ray,"WE ARE OVER!"Emma yelled at Ray "GOOD BECAUSE I DON'T  WANT YO BE WITH YOU ANYWAYS!"Ray yelled back at Emma.Gilda grabbed Emma that was on the ground,They were both bleeding at this point,"What is wrong with both of you?!"The principal said as she came out of her office.Emma and Ray looked at each other with a glare "This is your first day here,you guys are suspended for a week"She told both of them "Okay whatever"Emma said,she grabbed her backpack and Ray did the same."Just so you know Emma your a son of a Bitch"Ray told her as he walked out of the school building,Emma rolled her eyes and also walked out the building.
Emma and Ray met by the school gate, they fist bump each other "That was a great act"Ray told her "Definitely,but how the fuck did we both start bleeding?"Emma asked "Because you punched my mouth and I punched your nose by accident"Ray explained "Oh yeah but you hit like a girl"Emma told Ray "Whatever but now I need to explain to my mom"Ray told her "At least we don't have school for a week" Emma said with a smile and Ray smiled too..