“Doesn’t Wasurete blitz?” Masayoshi asked, catching onto the conversation.

Chiyoko nodded slowly,” He used to. Why?”

“It just seems like such a waste if you don’t bother to try out,” he shrugged.

Once all the students were situated, the lights were turned off, the ones facing the stage brightened as you noticed Xemnas’ figure walking onto it in a suit matching his hair, towards a wooden podium. Everyone was quiet as his eyes scanned the room, the small smirk on his face becoming what should have been welcoming, but ended up as a creepy, smile.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I have brought you out of class to present to your attention the winter sports tryouts here at T.T.A. You must have at least a 2.0 GPA and the permission of your guardian in the forms you were given during the beginning of the school year. Tryouts will be held here on campus Saturday unless otherwise and the introductions for them will begin at 12:00. Sports are: football, softball, fencing, blitzball, table tennis, cheerleading and track and field—all other sports are completely off season until spring as announced by the school district. These winter teams however, will carry on to spring on the accord of the coaches who will decide to keep them, or to have another round of tryouts. Now, allow me to introduce Deusericus Lazard of Shinra Power and Electric.”

The blonde appeared from the front row as the students applauded, taking the podium with a warm smile. “Good afternoon everyone, I have a quick announcement concerning those of you who are looking for a job or extra credits. The Shinra Company is recruiting people interested in positioning to be a SOLDIER or Turk as well as SeeD whose establishment is working on a project with Shinra. We will have a trial for those interested next Saturday with introductory statements at 8:00AM sharp where all requirements and guidelines will be introduced to you there at our main office in the western end of Twilight Town. Thank you, and please welcome Laguna Loire.”

Again, the students applauded, the ravenette man also coming from the first row—a bright grin on his face. “Alright everyone! I’m having auditions for the T.T.A holiday performance at three thirty after school on Friday and will run around til about four thirty or less! The songs you have to audition in will be posted on the school’s website. If you don’t want to use those songs, pick your own and preform! That’s it, thank you!” Laguna waved, shuffling back towards his seat as Xemnas retook the podium.

“Now, the final announcement for today will be that tomorrow and Thursday is the next afterschool extra credit mission—applying to those of you who are required to go. You will be heading off to the world of Fortuna where demons are erupting from Fortuna Castle, preventing the high priest from—”

“The high priest’s a phony!” Dante’s voice called out on the other side of the room.

“I agree for once,” Vergil muttered to himself.

“Yeah, a big fat phony!” Nero added.

“Mr. Sparda, refrain yourself from outbursts and show some respect please,” Xemnas glared at the two. “As I was saying, you are to help their armed forces—the Order of the Sword—in eliminating these fiends to protect the people. The uniforms for those of you who registered in the beginning of the week should have already reached your households by now. You are hereby released from school the rest of the day—thank you.”

Exiting the school with the twins, you were excited to go shopping—that, and you were happy getting out early. You went to drop off your things at home first, where there was a package lying for you from school. Inside, just as Xemnas said, there was the uniform for the mission tomorrow. Deciding to take a better look at it later, you walked the box to your room, joining the boys back downstairs—Kei now in a black shirt and jeans whereas Kai, just like you, didn’t bother changing out of uniform at all.