I slide my fingers of one of my hands into his dark, soft, locks repeatedly soothingly running my fingers through it while my other arm stays around his neck. 

I whisper in his ear, "Everybody hurts Grey, it's okay to hurt. It shows your human"

I feel his shoulders start to shake and we just stay there. 

Me 

Grey

together. 

And I don't care how long it takes, or what he's done because at the moment it was me and him and we were against the world.

NEXT MORNING:

The night before Grey was tired and stayed with me until 12 AM, being the nice person that I am, let him sleep on my couch. 

This is not me being soft, I am just not... hard? 

You know what I mean...

Anyway, I'm not stoked about him being here, but Beyer sure is. Backstabbing dog. 

I walk into the kitchen-livingroom area in my sweatpants, pulling my hair into a messy bun and opening the blinds. Because my living room is very... window-y, It got bright really fast.

I pour myself a cup of coffee forgetting that Grey was on the couch, hesitating for a moment I make myself a different cup and walk over to the couch and placing the coffee on the table.

I poke Grey continuously until he lets out a sexy groan-

Shut your face Nataza.

He rolls over with his arm over his eyes and takes a deep inhale before moving his arms and makes direct eye contact with me standing above him.

The old man better move his a*s, I've got things to do.

He sits up and says "Thank you Nattie", I nod and walk into the kitchen almost dropping my cup letting what he said sink in.

I hear his deep chuckle fill the room and I just shake my head. I lean on the island and look directly at him. 

"What are you doing here Greyson Grey?" I ask

He runs a hand through his dark wavy hair and looks up at me "I was here for a business meeting and decided to stop by"

I slam my cup onto the countertop "Just stop by?" I said with quotation mark fingers, "How do you know where I live Grey?" I said exasperatedly 

"Shh, it's a secret" He replies laughing.