"This shit is just between you and me. Just give her back and we can settle this between us." Suna said.

"Funny how you broke her heart, yet you still would die for her." Kenma said with amusement in his voice. "You know what? How about I just make her fall for me and you watch as she loves me more than she ever loved you?"

"She would never love a shithead bastard like you. Don't even fucking worry about getting back at me because no matter what you do I will end up killing you." Suna said before he hung up.

Kenma turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket before he took a hit from his vape that he had in his other hand. He blew out the smoke and laughed softly, "I suggest you get cozy, because you aren't gonna be leaving no time soon." He said to you.

You glared at him as he and Kuroo both left you in the lifeless room. You looked around and sighed, "Home sweet home I guess."

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ 12:00 ᴀᴍ-

It has been a week since you were taken by Kenma and all you did was stay in the same room. Eventually they ended up untying you from the rope. You were brought food three times a day by Kuroo but when he didn't come another guy named Lev would bring your meals. He was taller than Kuroo and had gray hair; always dressed in the same outfit like Kuroo and Kenma.

Every night you were woken up to loud music, laughter, and men's voices. You guessed that they all came together at night and celebrated for whatever reason.

Right now you were sitting on the couch laying down and looking up at the boring, featureless ceiling. You were on the verge of falling asleep again when the door busted open. You sat up quickly and looked towards the door to see two of Kenma's guys carry in an unconscious beat up man. Kenma walked in after them and saw you sitting on the couch. "Go over there to the corner!" He yelled at you pointing to the far back of the room.

You stood up and furrowed your eyebrows looking at the unconscious man they brought in. "Who is that? What are you doing to him?!"

Kenma walked up to you and grabbed your cheeks, turning your head to look him in the eye. "Does it look like I'm all giggly and smiley right now? I said get in the damn corner and don't move unless you want a bullet through your skull." He said in a dark tone. When he let go of your face you made your way to the back of the room sitting on the floor and watching as the two guys finished tying up the unconscious man.

Kenma's men backed away from the tied up man, "Wake him up Mamushi." Kenma ordered. One of his men pulled out a needle and pricked it in the man's neck. The man shot his eyes open and tried to move but quickly realized that he was tied up. "What the hell am I here for DK?!" The man asked in panic.

When you heard his voice your eyes slightly widened realizing that it was Iwaizumi. The only reason you knew him was because of Oikawa wanting to team up with Suna and destroy the Shinu gang, the second top gang in Tokyo.

"You know what the hell you're here for. Where is my shit?" Kenma said. His voice wasn't like it was a week ago; this time his voice ominous and brooding.

"I-I have no idea what the hell you're talking about." Iwaizumi pleaded. Kenma walked up to him, "Really?" He asked. Iwaizumi nodded quickly. Kenma glared at him before sending a gruesome kick to his ribs. Sounds of Iwaizumi screaming echoed in the room.

Kenma crouched down to his level and grabbed his hair, pulling his head up to meet his eyes. "I forgot we haven't met officially so I'm going to let you know now; I hate liars."

"O-okay." Iwaizumi commented trying to calm down his hitched breathing.

"Since that was your warning, I'll give you another chance. Now, where is my shit you bastards took?"

Iwaizumi weakly coughed, "I don't fucking know." He whispered in a groggy voice.

Kenma gripped tighter to Iwaizumi's hair and pushed his head back on the wall behind him. Iwaizumi grunted from the aching pain he got in the back of his head. "I have you and the other wimps you call your gang on fucking video stealing my shit." Kenma said.

Iwaizumi didn't respond and Kenma let go of him backing up. "Have your fun." Kenma said to his men. The two guys that were with Kenma walked towards Iwaizumi and started beating him continuously to a pulp. Echoes of Iwaizumi grunts and cries filled the room. You stayed in the corner watching the horror that was happening only fifth teen feet away from you.

When Kenma could no longer hear Iwaizumi's pain cries he told his men to stop. The two backed up and Kenma pulled out his gun from off his hip strap holder. "This is what liars deserve." Kenma said before shooting Iwaizumi in his left thigh.

You covered your ears from the loud bang of the bullet, hearing the yells of Iwaizumi in pain.