Pre-chapter

Liliya's POV

"Oh, home, sweet home." I said coming home from school. "Liliya, you're not at Marlena's?" My mom asked "No, then I'd be in Texas." I answered "No, you won't. She's moving back to Australia. I think she'd be here already." My mom said as my eyes widened. I got exited and got out my phone and texted Ana and Amaryliss.

Amaryliss' POV

I got back from my daily swim and got my phone from my make-up table.

Liliya: Meet me in the moon pool.

I walked down to the beach and looked around to see if no one's there. I quickly jumped into the water and swam to Mako.

Ana's POV

I got the text from Liliya and quickly swam to Mako. When I got there, I saw Liliya and Amaryliss. "What's up?" I asked "Well, as we all know, Marlena has moved to Texas 10 months ago, but she is now moving back to Australia." Liliya said as my eyes widened. "When's she coming?" Amaryliss asked "She's actually already here." We all heard as we turned around and saw Marlena. All three of us went to hug her. "We've missed you!" Liliya said "I've missed you three too." She said.

A/N: Ok, so this is kinda like H20 just add water. I loved that show and still do, sadly it is no more. But like mako and the mermaid powers are all here, except all of them have all powers and they can talk underwater. So, yeah, that's it.