"want did he go through before he came here" yaoyaorozu questioned.

"some things are better off not to be known" Aizawa came up behind them.

"SENSEI" the class shouted.

"if anyone could break through stalker it would probably be yaoyaorozu, he has taking a liking to you" he pointed out.

"that's true, the way he looks at you says everything" Mina cought her off guard.

"M-M-MINAA" yaoyaorozu was blushing redder then kiris hair. The girls where snickering at her reaction and teased her about it. The boys and aizawa where watching in amusement.

Suddenly midoriya and todorokis came rushing down, fully dekt out. The two didn't say anything and rushed pass the class.

"GET DOWN THIS IS AN ORDER, AIZAWA CALL NEZU"

"on it" aizawa rushed to the kitchen to make the phone call.

Todoroki made a ice wall on the front entrance off the dorm complex, with Icicle decorating the outside walls and positioned himself behind it. Midoriya on the other hand placed down a mobile shield right in front of the class and aimed passed todorokis. Without hesitant he pulled his trigger, making his sniper echo trough the room.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS STILL DOING HERE GET BEHIND THE KITCHEN COUNTER WHERE UNDER ATTACK" aizawa yelled. The class obligated and rushed to the kitchen.

"ELEMENTE ORDER 729" midoriya shouted. Todorokis nodded. Midoriya got up and rushed into the kitchen, kicking in one of the walls. Behind it was an exo-suit.

Before midoriya and todorokis advanced onto there mission the dorm was renovated as class 1a was at USJ.

The class stared at midoriya as he put on the exo. He gave them an emotionless glance and rushed back to the fight. Only to be stopped by todoroki....and the rest of his squad.

" what the fuck" he was confused.

"I wanted to test your reaction time and by the looks of it you two got faster" soap came up from the back.

"fucking hell dude, wtf" midoriya was furious. He took of his exo and went up to soap. He punched in the guts and grabbed the back of his head, kneeing his face.

"YOUR ON FUCKING TOILET DUITY LIEUTENANT, WHEN I GET BACK I HOPE ALL THE BATHROOMS ARE SO CLEAN I CAN FUCKING EAT ELEMENTS COLD ASS SOBA OFF OF IT" he yeld at him.

"SIR, YES SIR" soap shouted. Midoriya took a few deep breaths to calm himself.

"OK what are you guys doing here" he questioned.

"order from the general, captain" giggles stated.

"where back up, Chief" stated blade and tossed him a mission file.

"great, just fucking great... Give me a few" he stated and called the general.

"Dad what the actual fuck did you think sending my squad in and ordering them to surprise attack us" midoriya shouted into the speaker.
After 5 minutes of arguing he ended the call. He was just standing there, his hair overshadowed his eyes.

"boss are you OK" questioned delta.

"izuku is everything alright" reki was concerned.

"I'll partner you up, you'll stay with that partner until the mission is over. We are 12 soldiers in total, minus me and elements, it's you 10. You ten will patrol on school grounds" the class came slowly out of the kitchen and didn't dare to say a word. Aizawa on the other hand was curious what was going to happen now.

"captain what seems to be the problem" Aizawa questioned into the room.

"new orders, no more hiding it now is there. Back to the topic though delta and smoke is team alpha, ground team. Giggles and D.E are team betha, also ground. Blade and woods are team red wolf, your hunters so capture trespassers. Reki and jade are high ground, don't fuck it up your the eagles. Soap and hurricane are team buster, you two are on stand by, hence you two are the tanks of the squad. When me or elements are not on castle grounds reki is in charge" midoriya gave his orders.

"wait a minute, what is going on here" iida interfered.

"I think it's time to introduce us properly..... I'm captain izuku midoriya, Code name stalker from the Japanese military. I'm quirkless and in charge to protect your sorry asses" he introduced himself properly and saluted.

"im commander todoroki shoto, aka Elemente, Japanese military, quirk half-cold, half-hot"

the class was shocked at his statement, but most of them didn't belive him.

"do you have proof" interfered mineta. But before he could answer yaoyaorozu interrupted.

"y-your the o-one...." yaoyaorozu trailed off.

"MISS YAOYAOROZU, MA'AM" the soldiers started to salute. Midoriya just put his fist up, signaling them to relax.

"yes, I'm the one who freed you from the hostage situation a month ago in Nagoya, miss yaoyaorozu" he pointed out. "I apologize if I got blood onto your face that day" he bowed down.

"look at me soldier...." she ordered.
Midoriya obligated. She went up to him and embraced him into a hug, burieing her face into his chest.

"t-thank y-you" she sobed into.

"my pleasure ma'am" he returned the hug and soothed her by rubbing her back.

End of chapter