The Will To Live

(I'm actually adding a second chapter to this story who would've thought, I thought I'd have given up but nope here it is so enjoy!!)

There were several screams of horror and shock as a crowd noticed a green haired boy plummeting to the ground.

"Is there a hero anywhere!!" A women called out

"Someone save that boy!!" Another shrieked

To Izuku it fell under deaf ears, as he had fallen unconscious from the shock of the fall only able to hear a sharp ringing in his ears. 

Ryukyu: The dragon hero reacted quickly transforming into a dragon soaring towards the boy who was now only a couple feet from the ground.

'I'm not going to make it I'm not fast enough that boy's going to die!!'

At that moment, green flames suddenly erupted out of Izuku's body, a heat wave burst out of him knocking everybody backwards.

Once Ryukyu managed to pick herself up from almost passing out from heatstroke, she looked over to see a crater had formed in the ground.

'That boy managed to create something like that is it possible he fell on accident and used his quirk to save himself?'

"Ma'am can you tell me what happened here," The dragon hero questioned walking up to a random civilian.

"That boy.... h-he jumped that's why we were calling out for heroes to save him but a guess he had second thoughts," The women explained.

Making her way through the crowd, Ryukyu made it the crater staring at the now burnt and bruised boy at the bottom.

"Everybody back away I need to take this boy to the hospital," She ordered sliding down the man made hole to pick up the teenager.

As, the hero flew off she didn't notice a black haired girl following behind her...

Izuku could hear several muffled voices speaking, he didn't yet know if it was to each other or him, he was struggling to even open his eyes his body felt as if it was on fire.

'Is this it am I dead?'  

He suddenly felt a warm mass fall on top of him, it gave him the realization that he wasn't dead he knew this warmth it was his mother.

Once again attempting to open his eyes, only this time he managed to push through the burning sensation he could feel, being met with a bright light catching the greenette of guard.

"IZUKU MY BABY YOUR AWAKE!!!" Inko immediately reacted hugging her son even tighter

"M-m-mum," Izuku spoke in croaky voice his throat feeling extremely dry slowly moving his arms around his mother's back returning the hug.

Taking a glance outside the hospital window, Izuku saw that it was pitch black making him question how long he'd been unconscious.

"I'd take it a hero saved me," Izuku spoke dryly his voice almost devoid of sound.

"Well I don't really know the details of the situation yet all I know is....," Inko paused as her body went stiff.

"W-what's wrong mum?" Izuku questioned feeling the tension in the room growing greater

"Izuku w-why would you w-want to k-k-kill yourself?" She continued cutting the boy off

 "M-mum I don't know w-what your talk-,"

"IZUKU!!" Inko snapped startling the boy

"I-I was just...... tired mum so sick and tired of everything the bullying, being quirkless, the constant ridicule every day and being told almost all the time that I can't become a hero," Izuku answered hanging his head in guilt.