19

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

CHAPTER  NINETEEN

"What you need is closure, talk to Seidon like masinsinan usapan." Tanya suggested.

She was currently helping Tanya cooked their food habang nasa mesa naman si Susie at umiinom ng wine.

"Tanya is right, itanong mo lahat ng mga nakatagong katanungan dyan sa isip mo."

Mas lalong sumakit ang ulo ni Clea, hindi niya alam kung may mukha pa siyang maihaharap kay Seidon.

What happened that night was too embarrassing for her.

Clea sighed at tumigil na sila sa pag-uusap ng bumaba na si Tri. They ate and talked normally pero nag aaway parin ang utak ni Clea sa kung anong dapat niyang gawin.

Until, Clea made a decision. She thinks her friends are right kaya siya hindi maka move on kay Seidon dahil wala silang closure.

If Clea really wants to date Silver, she needs that closure from Seidon.

"Here!" tawag ni Clea sa bagong dating na si Seidon.

They met at the club she went the last time, nasa isang private room sila para hindi masyadong maingay.

"What do you want from me?" He said icily.

"You know I'm dating Silver, right?" panimula ni Clea ng maka upo na si Seidon sa tapat niya.

Clea notice how tired he looked but still she can't deny he's still handsome and it made her heart flutter.

"Ano naman ang pake ko? You seriously called me to tell me you're dating someone." Seidon look pissed.

"Wala din akong pake kung wala kang pake, I'm here to ask questions para matapos na talaga tayong dalawa."

"I know hindi seryuso ang relasyon natin dati but still I want closure, I want to know everything."

Clea's blood was boiling due to the anger that she felt, hindi niya alam kung saan siya galit. Maybe the fact that Seidon doesn't really care about her at all.

"Then what do you want to know." his gaze are like ice it made Clea shiver.

She almost hesitated, but somehow nagkaroon siya ng lakas ng loob na itanong ang bagay na matagal ng nakatago sa puso niya.

"Why didn't you come back for me?" she wants to know the answer but a part of her is also scared of what might she knows.

"Do you really wanna know?"

Tumango si Clea, she's scared to know the truth what if Seidon has a valid and unselfish reason.

Naisip niya kung kaya ba ng konsensya niyang iwan si Seidon kung may saktong reason naman ito.

Part of her is hoping.