Goongmin then asked BTS what were their reactions when they first heard the name 'BTS' and what do they think of the group names 'Enhypen & Galaxy girls'

     Goongmin then asked BTS what were their reactions when they first heard the name 'BTS' and what do they think of the group names 'Enhypen & Galaxy girls'. RM then said that they were really happy that time and he thinks that the group names were cool.

     "Now who will be the final 14 people who will be making their debut in 2020? We'll now see their final performances" Goongmin said as the male I-landers went to their positions and got ready for the performance so did the female I-landers who would perform after them.

     The I-landers, producers, TXT and BTS then clapped their hands as the I-landers bowed down. Then male I-landers then joined the female I-landers on the stage. Then Bang PD and the producers gave their opinions and evaluations.

     Then BTS also gave their advises to the I-landers. The I-landers then went to change their clothes for the next performance while the other I-landers answered the questions Goongmin asked.

OUTFIT:

      After the questions the footage of the other 27 I-landers in I-land was shown

      After the questions the footage of the other 27 I-landers in I-land was shown. The part where they toured them, the truth game, the ranking part, their practice part and the random dance. After the footage the performance of all the I-landers then started.

(Just imagine their all girls, hehe sorry)

     After the performance A-young then read the comments and asked the global fans their reactions. Then the announcement ceremony for the debut members started. The 18 I-landers were gathered in the stage area.

     BTS gave their wishes and advices to them. Goongmin also asked BTS about their opinions on the I-landers' cover of their songs. "I'll announce the first debut member decided by global votes" Goongmin said as the I-landers sighed nervously.

     "The I-lander received 1, 137, 323 votes, placing 5th out of 9" Goongmin said then giving clues. "That 1st debut member is... Heeseung" The I-landers, TXT, BTS, and producers then clapped their hands as Heeseung gave his remarks.

     After he gave his remarks he then went to the place for the debut teams. "The first female I-lander received, 1, 135, 879 votes is... Yuna" Goongmin said as the I-landers clapped their hands and congratulated her.

     She then gave her remarks and went to where Heeseung was standing. "The second debut member chosen by the global fans received 1, 140, 728 votes and has ranked 4th, that I-lander is Niki" Goongmin said as the I-lander congratulated Niki who was shocked.

      He then gave his remarks and went to Heeseung and Yuna. "The second I-lander who ranked 4th among 9 I-landers received 1, 140, 863 votes. That I-lander is... Yeji" Goongmin said as the I-landers hugged and congratulated Yeji.

     Yeji then gave her remarks and went to where the other debut team members were. "the third I-lander received 1, 179, 633 votes and has ranked 3rd. The third debut member is... Jake" Goongmin said as the I-landers congratulated him.

     Then Jake gave his remarks and went to the other debut members. "The third female I-lander ranked 3rd among the I-landers received 1, 180, 593 votes. That I-lander is... Chengxiao" Goongmin said as the I-lander hugged her and congratulated her.

     Chengxiao then gave her remarks and went to where the other debut members were. "The next male I-lander received 1, 192, 889 votes and ranked 2nd among the I-landers is... Jay" Goongmin said as the I-lander congratulated and hugged Jay.

     He then gave his remarks ad went to the debut team members. "The 4th female I-lander who will join the debut team received 1, 191, 981 votes and has ranked 2nd out of the 9. That I-lander is... Chaeyeon" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers then hugged and congratulated Chaeyeon who was shocked. Chaeyeon then gave her remarks and went to where the other debut team members were. Xinyi sighed nervously. Will she be able to debut or not?

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Note: Hi!! This was supposed to be the least chapter but it wasn't so.. I'm publishing 1 last chapter tomorrow or the next day. BTW I have a 'Treasure' book coming alongside I-land book 2. Any treasure makers there? Hope you liked it thanks!! Please wait for the last chapter + note soon!!!