"I swore to protect you. I made the unbreakable vow to your mother. Let me help you Draco." Said Severus in a low tones voice.

"I don't need your help. I was chosen for this. Out of everyone, the dark lord chose me." Whispered Draco with rage.

Harry was trying to pick up the words. He couldn't manage to listen clearly. The only thing he heard was the mention of the dark lord. Voldemort. Harry thought to himself. Why would Snape be talking to Malfoy about the dark lord? All he knew was that this wasn't going to be good.

He snapped back to reality and sprinted away to anywhere else than here when he heard their footsteps approaching. Luckily, he made it unnoticeable.

He entered the library, thoughts and wonders crossing his head.
Could Draco be working for the dark lord? Could he be a death eater?
No, no. I need to stop assuming things.
But it only makes sense, Lucius Malfoy, his father is a death eater, and why was professor Snape in the middle of all this?

Harry sighed and crawled up his head into his arms, resting his eyes.

That was until a familiar chuckle interrupted him. Who would it be other than Draco freaking Malfoy.
He was standing tall, resting his back on the door. His blonde hair was all messy, covering his mysterious grey eyes.
He's beautiful.
Thought Harry to himself unaware that he's literally staring right through Draco's soul at the moment.

Malfoy noticed as he raised an eyebrow and smirked.
" So you walk in 15 minutes late to class today, wouldn't be the first time. And now you're gazing at the sight of me, also not the first time. Well I guess today is let's achieve what isn't new day according to you Potter." Joked Draco.

"Did you just create a holiday for me Malfoy?" Asked Harry sarcastically.

How could he be so calm and cracking jokes right now. I mean after what I heard, him talking about Voldemort, shouldn't he be like stressed or in the "leave me alone, I'm not in the mood" vibe?
This could go two ways. Either I'm just assuming stuff and all that curiosity and suspicion is just part of my paranoia, or Malfoy is just incredibly well at hiding his feelings and emotions.

"What could you possibly want Malfoy?"

Draco disregarded Harry's question and walked towards him. He took a seat next to him confidently and snatched Harry's book from his hands.

"What the fuck!"

"Language Potter."

"Seriously don't you have anything better to do than be an annoying little git all the time?"

"So, I heard that you and Weaslette are on the outs, am I right?" Asked Draco changing the subject.

"Not particularly. Why the bloody hell do you care anyways? And what do you know about Ginny and I?"

"Oh, she didn't tell you I see."

"Tell me what Malfoy?"

Draco paused for a while and smirked. He really loved this. Although he was quite confused as to why Harry had zero clue about this. His girlfriend was literally cheating with her ex-boyfriend.

"Tell me Malfoy. Now."

"Well you see Potter, after I left you there in the room of requirement when you were putting your nose where it doesn't belong to of course, I saw her come out of here yesterday night, the library, with.... what's that gryffindork's name again? Ah yes, Dean it is. Dean Thomas." Said Draco smirkingly.

"What are you talking about? Why would she be- I mean- She told me she had detention yesterday night with Hagrid. She certainly wouldn't lie to me about that."

"Believe what you want Potter. I know what I saw."

What? I couldn't help but believe that Draco could be right. Besides, what did I expect. No wonder she had been sneaking out every time, and Dean, he was also missing almost every night. He wouldn't be in our dormitory.

"Doubting yourself Potter?" Asked Draco raising his eyebrows. He drew closer to Harry.

To Malfoy's surprise, Harry kept still.

" So tell me Potter, what's so special about that little Weaslette?"

He moved even closer. Him and Harry were now inches apart and their legs were slightly brushing against each other.

"Does she touch you like I do?"
He raised his hand and placed it on Harry's left thigh, gently moving it upwards. Shivers ran through Harry's spine.

"W-what are you doing."

"Does she look at you the same way I do?" He glared deeply into Harry's green eyes, admiring every detail of them.
He slowly cupped Potter cheeks making the brown-haired boy look back at him.
"Mm? No response? Well we both know that she doesn't." He smirked as he let go of Harry's face, that was now red as fuck.

Harry was at loss of words. He still managed to get something out, well.... he immediately regretted it.

"Or perhaps Malfoy, you're the one that'll tell me, if you're a death eater."