"When in doubt                                                                                                                                                                      Follow Melodia's lead                                                                                                                                                          A little rhythm and melody                                                                                                                                                Is all you need"

"If you voice is off key                                                                                                                                                           And you don't have a clue                                                                                                                                                 Just sing it real loud                                                                                                                                                             And act like you do"

"We sound better together                                                                                                                                                It's true                                                                                                                                                                                      Sing along when you                                                                                                                                                            Hear my melody"

"Joining voices                                                                                                                                                                        That is the key                                                                                                                                                                          For us to be in harmony                                                                                                                                                       So come on and sing with me"

"Hey flyhopper friends                                                                                                                                                         What's going down                                                                                                                                                               I sing and I dance                                                                                                                                                                   But i'm never your clown"

"Why sing alone                                                                                                                                                                      When you can sing it together                                                                                                                                          Come sing my song                                                                                                                                                               And we can sing it forever"

"So come on now and                                                                                                                                                          Sing with me                                                                                                                                                                            Joining voices that                                                                                                                                                                is the key"

"For us to be in harmony                                                                                                                                                    So come on now and                                                                                                                                                        Sing with me                                                                                                                                                                            Sing with me~                                                                                                                                                                  Me~ Me~"

Rescue Bot: *have a flashback to when they couldn't stop singing back on Griffin Rock*

Recruits: *Cheering and having fun*

Supercruncher: *watches with a smile and rubs his tanks humming* Well there you have it guys the Rescue bots and recruits completed their dare the recruits enjoyed it more then the Rescue bots I guess it brought back a memory so~ keep them coming guys~