"So you just gonna stand there and watch me make food?" He said to me turning around, bare chest exposed now with more tattoos.

"No, I actually came down here to ask you if you have a bag to put my clothes in. If not it's fine, I can super roll them in my bag but I'd rather not."

"Yea I gotchu don't worry about that right now" he said pausing and staring at me up and down.

"What?" I said bluntly.

"You look good in my sweatsuit. And my socks." He said with a little smirk. He was being very observant because I didn't think he seen I had his socks on.

I rolled my eyes and sat down at the island and tried to get my mind right.

"So once again, you're going to sit here, and stare at me prepare food." He said as he put the bacon and eggs on the two plates with the waffles.

"Yes because I know you made that food for me and I'm hungry, and it smells so good." I said as my mouth watered up.

"So you just using me for food I see ya vibe shawty." He said nodding his head as he stuffed eggs in his mouth.

"Bro don't start your shit." I said cutting into the waffle and biting it.

"Ohmyfuckinggod" I said all in one word.

"Mhmm." He said walking to the refrigerator to get orange juice.

"Not gonna lie, this food is mad good, but it's not better than mine."  I said being honest.

"Okay so how about one day you cook for me?" He said pouring the glasses of orange juice.

"How you know I like orange juice?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Stop avoiding the question." He said burning a hole in my face.

"I'm not cooking for you. This was just a one time favor thing which I appreciate you for. I was gone of my ass and who knows what would've happened so thanks."

"You're thanking me again. But since we on the topic of the club," he said pausing to take a sip of orange juice.

"What happened to, "you like what you see?"" He mocked me "Cause I was liking what I seen when you was dancing on me."  He said bluntly.

"I said that?" Making a confused face trying to recall the events of last night.

"Like I said, I was drunk off my ass and it's not even like that. You are just a friend."

"Okay I've upgraded to friend. So as a friend can I get your number?"

"You just don't stop do you?" I said picking up a piece of bacon and stuffing it in my mouth.

"Nope. And I'll throw in a ride home."

"I can take a Uber like I said."

"But I'm gonna drive you home."

"I'll take the ride but I'll think about the number."

"I'll take both though." He retaliated

I rolled my eyes not even continuing to go back and forth with this man because there was no winning with him. Him being blunt and persistent was killing me.