0.8

Michael and I came to McDonald's because we have it just around the corner, Michael, being the lazy asshole he is, decided to just drop and eat here. There are paps outside and we are still in the car, sitting like statues.

"What are we gonna do?" I whispered to him, annoyance clear in my voice. "Are we just gonna sit here the whole day? Damn it."

"Easy." He grinned. "I'm thinking."

"Then better be quick or else I'll snap your head here right now." I growled and Michael laughed, opening the car door, I heard a few fans squeal when Michael opened the car door for me.

"Showtime." He whispered and leaned to me, I started to blush and he kissed me on the tip of my nose. I wanted to wipe it off but I know people are watching so I just sent him a small smile, (it's fake though)

I was greeted my those flashing lights and clicking sound of cameras, I almost flinched at people whose touching my shoulders and such, like what the hell?

Michael took selfies with a few fans and that's where I saw his true smile. He's really happy when he's with fans who are really supportive and not like fans back at the mall.

"C'mon." Michael whispered in my ear and grabbed my hand, holding on it tightly that it hurts, damn it.

God, I can't take this asshole anymore.

Good thing inside the restaurant, people knew the word privacy and left us alone.

"Stay here." Michael commanded and I just sat there as I watched him walk to the bathroom.

I sighed and played with the tissue on the table as one guy approached me that I almost fell on my seat from shock.

"What's your order miss?" The guy asked and I smiled as I realized who it is.

"Well hi, Jason." I grinned and he gasped as he recognized me as well.

"Hailey Green?"

"Yeah, it's me." I laughed. "What are you doing here?" I asked and he smiled.

"I worked her, obviously." He said pointing at his name tag and uniform.

"Still the sarcastic guy huh?" I chortled and he did too as well.

"What's your order?" He repeated.

"I don't know, I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to come back." I said with a fake smile.

"Wow you have a boyfriend?" He said in mocking disbelief and I punched his shoulder playfully.

"Hell yeah, I did."

"Hailey, sorry for the- who are you?" Michael popped up from nowhere. His voice suddenly changing from normal (sarcastic) to bitter when he saw Jace.

"I'm Ja-"

"Yeah, I don't care." Michael shrugged, grabbed a glass of water that Jason's been holding for a while and spilled it to him, I gasped.

"Michael, how rude!" I scolded.

"I'm always rude." Michael stated and I rolled my eyes, Jason is just silent there, his head lowered down.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Michael?" I almost screamed.

Why the hell could this guy be so rude?

"One second you're nice then at the other you're so mean, do you have some attitude disorder or what?" I groaned and he just laughed.

"This is what I am, Bitch. Get used to it." He said in a stern tone and he got up from his seat and left.

--------

omfgmichael what the actual hell