2.0

Michael's P.O.V

"Wait, you knew?"

"Yeah, I just can't tell you. I promised not to tell you." I laughed and she frowned. "Do you like him?" I asked, playing with my fingers. If she likes him I'm doomed.

"No, I just think he's hot." Hailey chuckled. "But I do like someone." She bit her lip and I remembered what happened last night once again.

"Can you tell me who?" I laughed.

"I don't know, actually, I think he doesn't like me, and I don't want to lose our friendship."

"What's with you being all honest all of the sudden?"

"Still the alcohol, maybe?" She laughed and I frowned. "No, I was joking. I just kept thinking about it for a while, you know? And now I think I'm ready. It's now or never."

"Okay then, tell me." I dared and walked closer to her.

"I like you, Michael." She breathed out. I stunned on where I am standing just staring at her.

"Shit, I think it’s wrong thing, god what have I done I'm sorry, I know I don't have the chance, I'm-"

"Shut up," I giggled and kissed her, igniting the fireworks once again. "You're talking too much." I mumbled in her lips and she just laughed and kissed me back, finding the usual place of her hands on my neck, tangling my hair.

"I like you too, bitch." I finally said out.

"Oh my god, PDA!" Ashton teased and we startled, removing our hands on each other's bodies.

"They finally kissed while sober? Finally!" Kristy popped her head on the little opening of the door.

"So, are you guys officially together?" Calum asked excitedly. Hailey blushed and buried his face on my chest.

"Wait, dude, I thought you like her?" I mouthed to Calum and he blushed.

"Shut up, it's just a dumb little crush. I'm happy for you both." He laughed giving us both a hug.

"Well, the answer to your question is yeah, we are finally together.

Who thought that by just a guitar we would meet and that thing connected us both together?

Even though we hated each other's guts and we often argue, we still ended up for each other. Our little stupid rants and banters connected us to what we are now. What if we haven't met at that guitar shop? I wonder.

But you know, I don't give a shit anymore, all I know is she is finally mine and I'm finally hers, and that's all that matters.

-----

le fin

s o   c l i c h e  dafuq