0.7

Michael's P.O.V

"Hi Mike!" Kris opened the door and gave me a warm long hug. I like Kristy's hugs. "Hay's still in the shower." She laughed and I nodded.

"I figured." I mumbled coming in like it's my own home, which I feel it was. I don't know.

Hay, huh? What a lame nickname.

I sat on the couch, putting my feet on top of the small table in front of it.

"Classy." I heard Hailey's faint voice from behind me that I automatically turned.

She's dripping wet in a towel and she looks like a good girl that I almost puked and blushed because, hello? She's just in a god damn towel.

"Shit Hailey, just go up upstairs and go change." I exclaimed and I turned again to the TV, even though I don't have the mood to watch anymore.

"Wow, I didn't know you have that side of you." She said with a low chuckled before completely walking out, her footsteps faintly fading.

What did she mean by that?

I shook my head to shake the thought away and focused on watching Ellen.

That god damned girl.

"Mike?" I heard Kris' familiar voice as she come inside the room.

"Hi." I mumbled, she smiled and took a seat beside me.

"Hailey and you haven't had a normal talk, have you guys?" She laughed at her own statement. I scrunch my nose up in confusion then she just laughed harder.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked in puzzled, she fidgeted on the couch and turned to me properly.

"I mean, you guys just fight and never had some normal, friendly type of conversation."  She cleared up.

"It's just the way we are and I'm fine with that." I grinned. Well, to be honest, I'm really not that kind of person that argues over some stupid things and the person that would just let it go, but with Hailey? I'm really fine with that. Our arguments weirdly amuses me in some way and I don't know why.

"But do you know what that makes her?"

"What?"

"She cusses a lot, the whole day till the next morning."

"Wow." I stated. I don't know what to say then after, I let out a loud laughter.

"Hey, Asshole." I heard Hailey's voice from behind that I turned. I stood up and took a good look at what she is wearing.

She was wearing this floral dress that shows her flawless legs and makes her look like an innocent maiden-WAIT WHAT?! DID I SAID FLAWLESS?

"What?" She snapped, I've been just standing there for like 15 seconds

"Wow, you look like a girl." I commented and she laughed sarcastically.

"Ha-ha, thanks for the compliment." She said in a sarcastic tone. "Now let's go we don't want to be late, do we?" She said in an exasperated sigh. She practically pulled me outside the house and opened the car door for herself.

I was about to do that though, just to be nice to her at once but she already did it, so.

"Where are we going?" She asked in an impatient tone and we're not even driving or something.

"Whoa, easy." I laughed, she just rolled her eyes. "Well to the answer of your question, I don't know, maybe to the nearest restaurant we might see?" I said, but more like asking a question that got a groaning response from her.

"What the fuck Michael! You arranged a date then didn't planned for it?!"

"I didn't planned it! The management did!"

"God, you're such an idiot." She sighed.

"Thanks."

Again, she sighed and I stared at her as she blew up hair that was covering her hair then sent me a small smile. Even if it's small it's genuine, though.

"You'll buy me pizza after this, okay Clifford?"

"Yeah yeah, sure Green."

--------

haichael/miley is otp

buti'm still into with chlolumrn lol bye