0.3

"You are really like addicted to Luke." I said to Kristy as she giggled.

"He's just so cute, you know? His blue eyes, blond soft hair-"

"I don't even want to hear it." I said making a nauseous expression and Kristy laughed, texting Luke once again.

I was about to watch a movie I just finished downloading when my phone buzzed, signaling I have a text.

It was an unknown number. So I named it Unknown for a while, then just change it after when I knew who it is.

Unknown : Hi bitch.

Oh shit, I think I know who this is.

Me : Michael? How did you got my number?

Unknown : Wow, you're great at guessing.

Me : What do you need? How did you got my number?

After that, I changed 'Unknown' to 'Asshole'.

Asshole : I got it from Luke, duh.

Me : How did Luke got my number?

Asshole : Kristy, duh. You know how they talk non-stop, right?

Me : I shouldn't be talking to you cause you're an asshole.

Asshole : Me either.

Me : Then why do you kept texting?!

Asshole : Why do you kept replying?!

After that I put my phone on the nightstand and rolled my eyes. Damn that guy.

I clicked on the new movie I just downloaded, The Book of Life (what, manolo and maria is love)

I was just about to watch the movie when my phone rang, it's just not a text but a call, so I answered.

"What?" I replied, completely annoyed with the asshole.

"I fucking need you."

"For what?" I snapped, he's really gotten into my nerves and if he's here, I'd punched him.

"Can you continue pretending?"

"To be what?" I asked, confused, yet annoyed.

"To be my girlfriend. Duh." He said and I can imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Stop with the 'duh' thing, it's annoying." I said, quoting the 'duh' even though he can't see me.

"So, are you in?"

"No."

"Damn, Hailey. C'mon, please?"

"Wow so now you're not calling me a bitch because you need something? No."

"Hailey." He whined.

"What's in it for me?" I asked first. "And why?"

"Because I hate clingy fans being like...that. The management talked to us also about this and I told them we were pretending. If I told the media that that was just pretending, my reputation will be ruined, also yours." He explained.

"What's in it for me?" I repeated my question. I don't care about my reputation at all, to be honest.

"I don't know? Anything you want." He said like he's nervous.

"Anything, huh?" I said, thinking.

"Yeah, yeah." He answered and sighed.

"Okay." I finally answered then I hung up and went to Google. What's with Michael anyway? Why is he famous?

I typed 'Michael- hey, I don't even know his last name. I grabbed my phone again and texted Michael.

Me : Asshole, what's your last name?

Asshole : Clifford, why?

I didn't replied to his text and went to Google, typing 'Michael Clifford'.

Pictures of him, Luke and two other boys appeared, saying 5 Seconds of Summer. Other informations I've learned, they are a band and been a band since 2011. The other boys was named Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin, that Calum dude was hot.

I went to Tumblr to some further informations(well because Tumblr is cool and full of stuff) and now I've typed 5 seconds of summer instead of the asshole's name.

Technically, Michael colors his hair a lot. He's tried, green, blue, pink, black, and even galaxy, and etc. I don't know why but Michael Clifford is always on the results even though I searched for all of them all.

Maybe I'll just search for Michael since he was my 'boyfriend' and I need to know about him.

He's naturally blond, plays guitar, which I have figured out since we argued about a guitar the first time we met, he originally lives in Australia and some shit.

Asshole : You're googling me, aren't you?

Me : I'm not gonna lie, but that Calum dude is hot.

Asshole : Calum? Wow, I thought your type of guy is Luke.

Me : No, I like boys like Calum. He's cool, plus I have a thing for bassist.

Asshole : Oh, then why haven't you just bought some bass and not argued with me over the guitar?

Me : You are an asshole in so many languages.

Asshole : Am I? Well, thanks.

I didn't replied after that and continued stalking Michael on sites.

--------

longest chapter i have ever written compared to chapters on Omegle lol

i know it's a little like my other story unexpected but i have plans, okay? it will not be exactly like it. bye.