0.4

Michael's P.O.V

"She agreed? What'd you say?" Luke happily questioned and I sighed.

"Well, I told her I will give her anything and some shit." I told him as I grab some controller, maybe ask Calum to play with me because Luke is watching a movie and just went here to my room to intrigue me about it.

"You would give everything? Even diamond rings?"

"Maybe?" I shrugged. I don't think she would ask for something like that. "Where's Ashton?" I asked, changing topic.

"He's already sleeping." Luke smiled. "And, I'm going back to my room and finish watching Guardians of the Galaxy."

"Okay."

Right after Luke went out of my room, Calum went in.

"Let’s play FIFA." Calum spoke up with a grin.

"I was gonna ask you but then you asked." I laughed as he sit on my bed.

"So, what did Hailey say?"

"She's fine with it, as long as I'll give her anything she would ask me." I sighed.

"Wow, using you for material things." Calum laughed. "But you know, I like that girl."

I snapped my head to his direction.

"You what?"

"I like her." Calum shrugged. "She's feisty, sassy. I like that."

I just remained silent after Calum's statement. I don't know but I just felt like being silent.

"Michael, you're losing." Calum spoke up and I shrugged.

"Nah, I'm letting you win today." I laughed.

"But why? Michael doesn't let anybody beat him especially at FIFA." Calum chuckled.

"One time won't hurt, I guess."

"Are you jealous?"                                                                            

"What?"

"Are you jealous because I said I like Hailey?" Calum said with a little smile plastered on his face.

"No I am not." I retorted. I really am not. "I don't have a problem you having a crush on my 'girlfriend'." I laughed, quoting the girlfriend. I really don't have a problem with it, I don't even like her.

Right?

"Then what's up with you?" Calum laughed. "Letting me win to this match."

"Am I not allowed to let some peasant win over the king for once?" I smirked.

"And, Michael Clifford is back." Calum let out fits of laughter.

"Shh, you might wake Ashton." I laughed.

I really don't like her, right? She's a bitch, after all.

-------

he sounded a bit like louis at the 'peasant king' line. lol what am i doing

so The Vamps had some concert here in the philippines and i'MjUSt *sings try hard* SITTING HERE AT HOME